Chokers; Do you like to wear it and/or like it when others wear it?

4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a nice choker on a lady. I prefer the classy ones. The thin black ones with a charm on it or the plastic ones from the 90s. I really don't like the dog collars or the chokers that look like they are really choking the girl.
    A choker is something that is suppose to be subtle and bring attention to her lovely neck.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear them because I have a necklace for goodluck I wear everyday.

Also, they feel restricting around my neck. Too close for daily comfort lol

2|1
    0|0
    • I can respect your opinion. But chokers aren't all so restricting you know. Most give off that impression that it's going to choke you, hence the name "choker", but those who wear it wouldn't have really wore it, if it actually were that uncomfortable to the point of choking.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• There are jokes online saying that if a girl wears it they look like they got a "black belt in sucking dick" or they are the "fuck me daddy kind" so... I don't know.

2|0
    2|0
    • People say all sorts of weird shit about everything. Doesn't mean it's all true now, is it?
      It's a fashion trend, nothing more, nothing less.

• Show All
    • Sigh... I meant pendant like a necklace but it's shorter

• yeah they do.
      And lol at the auto correction!
      (≧◡≦)

• As a guy, not really. Like if a girl is hot, I might think she can give a NICE blowjob with one on, but she'd prob give a good one with one off too. So in general, it just shows me that you're following a fad and are just a sheep following the rest of women who wear one.

0|0
    3|0
    • Chokers doesn't have anything to do with blowjobs. Get wrecked!

• Show All
    • Asker, FYI I agree with you like 250,000%. We should be friends how hasn't this happened yet? This troll is just oml tho

• Believe it or not (I already know you won't), I'm a really sociable and friendly person irl. I would never tell someone to their face that chokers are dumb. However, being that I interact with lots of people, the ones that were chokers usually come across as girls that aren't too bright or are attention-needy. Of course this can't be the case for every single girl that wears a choker, but once again, this is my opinion based on my experiences. I don't understand why this has triggered you so much. If a girl said she thinks guys that wear watches are dumb and attention-needy, and that she only could see a benefit in getting fingered by a dude who decorates his wrist with a watch, I wouldn't call her a bigot, I would just say she really dislikes watches but is a sexual enough person to admit how they could benefit her pleasing herself. You're quite emotional by the way. You need to open your mind to other points of view.

• i don't know why but my mind instantly goes to blow jobs when I see a woman wearing a choker... i love it. :)

1|0
    3|0
    • It's probably because of the silly yet offensive memes you've seen circulating around the internet.
      Gosh, It's just a fashion choice!
      (つಠ_ಠ) つ
      When will you guys stop objectifying girls? It's a very degenerate thing to do.
      (╯°□°)╯︵( . o.)

• Show All
    • (https://www. google. com/amp/s/www. buzzfeed. com/amphtml/leonoraepstein/the-secret-and-not-so-secret-history-of-choker-necklaces? client=ms-android-oneplus)

• Asker, I literally love you xD You're so funny and I totally agree with you here! #PreachGF!!! <3

• Yeah , i like choker tattoos on guys. Look at the WWE Undertaker he got a choker with a name says Stacy on it and there was one with him just with a choker tattoo.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love them. Your nick is such a sexy, slender part of you and chokers only enhance what is already beautiful.

2|1
    0|0
  • I love seeing chokers. I don't know why, I don't know what it does for me, I just love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love girls in chokers. They're good for filtering, because of the implication.

1|0
    0|0
  • chicks look hot wearing a choker! especially if her neck is long and slender

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to see girlls with them. I don't know why, but... it's pleasurable to see.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them. Very sexy.

1|0
    0|0
    • But the question was: Do you like wearing it &/or like it when other people wear it?

• I love it when women wear them. I don't wear jewelry myself.

• Just seeing them makes me choke a bit...

2|0
    0|0
    • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Then I suggest you to not wear it. lol

• chokers are sexy AF on a girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • girls look great in chokers.

1|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend looks sexy when she wears one

1|0
    0|0
  • They are hot as Hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • i only like that on girls

0|0
    0|0
    • Why? Guys can look hot wearing them too, you know.

• Show All
    • I think some guys could definitely pull it off for sure! But, no offense to you, more buff guys like you, probably not as much...

• @ebbyeb hmm, naah its alright, i dont like chokers on myself anyways

• It's basically a necklace, so I think they look good. The name chokers sounds terrifying, though.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love women who wear choker it looks sexy 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • i luv em, takes me back to the days when women were slaves

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it if a girl wears a leather studded one sometimes when we are going to get kinky.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 44

• not a fan tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them on others and myself, they spice up the most basic unicolor outfit! But some people mistake their purpose to be sexual when it's just an accessory...

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah well if people wear it to look sexy I really don't have a problem with it. But then there's a bunch of idiots who think calling people disgusting things just for following a trend is funny! We need to knock some humor into them since theirs' is so tacky.

• I don't have the body for them, But I do love them. I am bi so when I see a girl in them, I get turned on. Hell I have met a couple guys with them, and boy, I can't get enough xD

1|1
    0|0
  • I use to wear them until everyone in my school and neighborhood start wearing them too. It start to become a "trend", I lose my interest due to the massive amount of people wearing them too and all of the online memes and "starter pack" stuffs that once you spot a girl wearing them, there's a "daddy" shiz going on. But hey, I think they're really hot especially the classic black ones.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like to wear chokers. They are so cool! I also like it when others are wearing them. I makes me feel like I'm not alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'm not a fan, I wear other daily necklaces so never felt the need to swap it up with a choker 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • No my neck is too fat lol I wish though.. They look really hot in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
    • Um.. You could wear chokers that fits your neck. Chokers come in different sizes, you know.

• Not a fan if accessories at all but i LOVE chokers. On me and on other girls. They look very sexy to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hm I guess it depends on your definition of a choker. I like necklaces that don't hang low. Those are what I think of as chokers. A friend made a gorgeous crocheted one for me once

1|1
    0|0
  • Yep. I have two. My go-to one has spikes and chains on it.

Tattoo chokers are cool but not my thing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have about 8 or so. I think they add a little edge to me. I am open to trying different things in the realm of fashion as long as they are safe.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love wearing chokers they add a edgy and sexy vibe to your look. I just hate how some of them make my neck itchy.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes! Love chokers, only paired with the correct outfit. They're adorable. However I dont like the thicker ones they're experimenting with, keep it simple

1|1
    0|0
  • Absolutely love wearing chokers, pretty much wear them all the time but not everyday.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love them and usually wear one of the many I've got with most outfits :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Clearly by my picture it's obvious, lol. I've liked them since the 90s.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cute I wear them and it's just a necklace to me

1|1
    0|0
  • I like them. I have a few, one with a little silver cross, a bow, and a tattoo-type one.

1|0
    0|0
  • My neck gets itchy when I wear chokers 😂 I like when other wear them though, looks very nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're hot af, and boys generally comment on them when I wear one.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes