Chokers; Do you like to wear it and/or like it when others wear it?

4521

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a nice choker on a lady. I prefer the classy ones. The thin black ones with a charm on it or the plastic ones from the 90s. I really don't like the dog collars or the chokers that look like they are really choking the girl.
    A choker is something that is suppose to be subtle and bring attention to her lovely neck.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear them because I have a necklace for goodluck I wear everyday.

Also, they feel restricting around my neck. Too close for daily comfort lol

• I can respect your opinion. But chokers aren't all so restricting you know. Most give off that impression that it's going to choke you, hence the name "choker", but those who wear it wouldn't have really wore it, if it actually were that uncomfortable to the point of choking.