Am I the only one who hate Kardashians and Jenners?

They have infilated egos, they have no talent. Even their make-up covered and modified artificial faces are not beautiful. Kendall is the best looking yet, see how fake she is;
Am I the only one who hate Kardashians and Jenners?With tons of conteur, make-up and plastic surgery...

Updates:
I didn't know them too. Many people ask questions about them on here.
I don't care wtf they they do too lol

1|4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• thank you!!! finally! I'm with you on that!!! they are fake. no talent. snobs. they treat their fans like shit I hear. I don't understand what they did to get famous... all I know is about the sex tapes they made. but I'm not sure what else they did to get famous. .. I have asked people this before. sometimes they just say "are you jealous of them?" hell no! the people in jealous of and look up to are Anna Kendrick she's super beautiful and classy her voice is amazing she was on Broadway! also Jenna Dewan because we'll she's married to Channing Tatum 1st off haha and she's an amazing dancer! something I have always loved to do. people like Anna Kendrick and Jenna Dewan are actual role models not the Kardashians/Jenners.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

What Girls Said 15

• I really don't care lol. I can't hate a person I don't even know, and even if I did I have no energy to hate them. It does nothing. Why would those people care if I hated them? Why burden myself with such a negative feeling?

Seems pointless to hate people, let alone celebrities.

5|0
    0|1
  • I don't hate people. I just dislike their behavior. They just sit *no offense* on their big asses making money for no reason. I would spend that money on people and animals in need. They use it to keep their age down and new outfits for the parties they attend every day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate no one... I simply pay no attention to them.

2|2
    0|1
  • I just have no interest in them at all lol they're really regular people that were boosted for nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • I can only tolerate Kourtney and her motherly ditziness. But i dont care for the Jenners and Khloe so fckin rude. Kim is aight when she isn't crying

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate them, I just am not impressed with them so I don't pay attention to them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate them, but then again I don't hate anyone.
    But they certainly aren't my favorite people c:

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people love them and others love to hate them. They are getting publicity either way.

1|1
    0|1
  • actually i thought i was the only one lol
    making money with fat surgery asses and boobies is so pathetic

1|1
    0|0
  • Personally I cannot tolerate the entire self conceited, stuck up, attention seeking, egotistical family.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're all just dumb and extremely untalented. I really can't stand any of them

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate all of them especially Kendall they are so fake and stupid!

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't hate anybody

1|0
    1|0
  • I think they're pretty. Sry not sry.

0|1
    3|3
  • I don't hate them, it's just that I dnt care 🤔

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes