Why are people so mean to me?

I'm 13 and i get called ugly a lot because I'm over weight and have acne but why are people so mean to me when I haven't even done anything to them like for example I like this guy and I asked if he wanted to hang out and he said no then he would start calling me names if I talked to him or his friends like he would call me ugly stupid an idiot and it got worst through the years now people whisper about me and I usually get called ugly on a daily basis and sometimes guys laugh at me when I walk by and some guys even say really mean sexual stuff. So why are people so mean to me just because I'm ugly? by the way iv been working out and my acne has been going away but people are still mean to me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• :( sorry to hear that.

Please don't hate yourself and don't do bad things to yourself... ok?
    Some people are just stupid, got bad education, are childish and they are unable to value different people. They are a piece of s...
    But there's also nice young guys and girls, dunno if you found some...

Value yourself, as i said back don't do harm to yourself, keep talking and sharing the problems with people, net or friends or others.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't listen to those jerks. If they are so insecure that they have to pick on you to make themselves feel cooler/look cooler, they're not worth your time. Just be you, and rock your individuality! You're are beautiful in your own, unique way and you shouldn't let anyone bring you down because they think differently.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I'm 21 and the thing is people are just assholes! But it's worse when you're 13 because there minds aren't fully mature so they don't really understand what they're doing and how they're making you feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • some people are just like that and all u have to worry about is yourself and be the best u can be dont worry about what other people think as long as u are who u wanna be

1|0
    0|0
  • White people are mean.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Wait till puberty is finished lol, they'll probably be crawling to you in droves. I was one of the chubby awkward kids at your age and now I'm kicking those same guys (and sometimes girls) out of my inbox left and right. (I don't hold any of it against them I'm just not interested). by the way, some of the really cute kids from my childhood are now awkward and unattractive. This is a really hard time for you and I'm so sorry! Remember that their behavior is representive of THEIR immaturity and pack mentality (lack of originality and co-dependance). Give it a couple years when they grow up they'll be ashamed of their behavior (not all of them but the ones that are decent people will realized how low they stooped to try and impress people they actually hate).

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they know you won't say anything back. This could be 1 reason...

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually I do say stuff back

• Show All
    • @mellifluous_girl 1 Good idea! I totally agree, reacting too much won't help. I do think she should tell adults mostly though. If any of them care.

• I should have given a better idea. By 'why do you care' I meant that whatever you say, have that tone! But also if you ask people why they say something, they usually won't have an answer and can make themselves look stupid.

Recommended myTakes