Why are people so mean to me?

I'm 13 and i get called ugly a lot because I'm over weight and have acne but why are people so mean to me when I haven't even done anything to them like for example I like this guy and I asked if he wanted to hang out and he said no then he would start calling me names if I talked to him or his friends like he would call me ugly stupid an idiot and it got worst through the years now people whisper about me and I usually get called ugly on a daily basis and sometimes guys laugh at me when I walk by and some guys even say really mean sexual stuff. So why are people so mean to me just because I'm ugly? by the way iv been working out and my acne has been going away but people are still mean to me.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• :( sorry to hear that.

Please don't hate yourself and don't do bad things to yourself... ok?
    Some people are just stupid, got bad education, are childish and they are unable to value different people. They are a piece of s...
    But there's also nice young guys and girls, dunno if you found some...

Value yourself, as i said back don't do harm to yourself, keep talking and sharing the problems with people, net or friends or others.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't listen to those jerks. If they are so insecure that they have to pick on you to make themselves feel cooler/look cooler, they're not worth your time. Just be you, and rock your individuality! You're are beautiful in your own, unique way and you shouldn't let anyone bring you down because they think differently.