How should I dress to impress?

so I'm trying to impress this guy I like, what kind of cloths do guys like that girls wear? What kind cloths should I wear?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A nice long dress, maybe his favorite color, if you have long hair let it out and maybe curl it, if not, make it look nice, maybe a bit of makeup here and there (not too much) and just be yourself! A guy should want a girl who can look could by herself and not with tons and tons of makeup

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• in my opinion, it depends on what you want the guy to perceive you. if you want him as a boyfriend but don't want to give him the idea that you're looking for...*cough* anything else, dress modestly, in a cute cardigan or a sweater with leggings and uggs. It helps if you know his favorite color, so you can draw his attention. If not, and you are looking for that other thing, try a crop top, and leggings, or just a v-neck and skinny jeans... dress in things that compliment your body instead of your facial features.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• As long as you wear something that you are confident wearing it will be absolutely fine. Confidence is key. As long as you are confident with what you wear you will look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you wear something that YOU truley like and wear it with pride. thats all that matters. if you like it (and he really likes you back) he will take notice of your confidence and admire you.

0|0
    0|0
  • So clearly he hasn't noticed you. How about approaching and talking to him instead of going hoe mode.

1|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 7

• conservative and tight

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear whatever you want to, but if you're really trying to impress a guy I recommend wearing clothes that flatter your body type. If you have a nice butt wear jeans or yoga pants, there are also push up jeans. Don't try to look slutty though, wear something tight but not revealing. Just don't forget to be confident and comfortable in your skin, that's when you're the sexiest!

0|0
    0|0
  • Leather leggings, cute sweaters...

0|0
    0|0
  • confidence is sexy talk to him

0|0
    0|0
  • clothes that flatter your body type

0|0
    0|0
  • dress what looks best on u

0|0
    0|0
  • Take pride in yourself. Wear clothes that suit your body type and don't dress like a skank... it's ok to show a little skin... like a midrif or some cleavage if you have it... but no "ass hanging out" shorts or things like that. Sure guys may like those sorts of clothes... when they want to fuck You not date you. Nice guys don't take home hoes to meet the parents.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes