How should I dress to impress?

so I'm trying to impress this guy I like, what kind of cloths do guys like that girls wear? What kind cloths should I wear?

84

Most Helpful Guy

• A nice long dress, maybe his favorite color, if you have long hair let it out and maybe curl it, if not, make it look nice, maybe a bit of makeup here and there (not too much) and just be yourself! A guy should want a girl who can look could by herself and not with tons and tons of makeup

Most Helpful Girl

• in my opinion, it depends on what you want the guy to perceive you. if you want him as a boyfriend but don't want to give him the idea that you're looking for...*cough* anything else, dress modestly, in a cute cardigan or a sweater with leggings and uggs. It helps if you know his favorite color, so you can draw his attention. If not, and you are looking for that other thing, try a crop top, and leggings, or just a v-neck and skinny jeans... dress in things that compliment your body instead of your facial features.