How does a man (ME), not dress like a slob when living in south Florida when it is hot and humid?

i always hear girls saying to dress nicely and not like a slob I get that especially with wearing mismatched clothes, I know a lot of females don't like polos on men or prefer button ups or certain types of shoes but how do you really do that when pretty much jeans and a t shirt or shorts is considered common down here, you don't really see long sleeves and anything more than a t shirt starts to get hot and sweaty, I'm just trying to figure out what to wear besides jeans and a shirt considering dressing like sloppy is a turn off, I don't know what to choose it's not like up north where you can have an assortment of clothes because weather, any advice?
Updates:
To add I'm thin so it's not like up north where I can wear jackets etc where the clothes give my body a better physique and look better on me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I live in an island here. I guess the key is to always being fresh. Have good hygiene. Shower, wear cologne & antiperspirant nd clean your teeth. Depending on where you are going to and the ocassion dress up. But polos always look good. Basic color short sleeve shirts are also good. Have your own style but basically dress as if you were going on a first date if you want to impress.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It's in the details. This guy is wearing shorts, but they're Chinos and he's got a belt on.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...758938eeb0.jpg

You can swap that shirt with a polo that isn't overly branded like the gigantic Ralph Lauren logo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I lived in the Kruger also hot and humid, cotton button ups worked for me keeps you cool and looks decent.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes