Is anyone else like me and was attractive when they were young (like 10-14 years old) but now they aren't?

I was attractive to guys when I was super young but now I don't attract anyone. I am 23 but my face hasn't matured since I was 15ish. Is that why?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you me?
    Are you?

I was fucking hot when I was younger lol.
    I remember when I was in 7th grade I was killing it!

Now I am 22 now and somehow everyone thinks I am 14 years old and no one talks to me lmfao.

When I was in 12th grade everyone in my elective thought I was a freshmen. Even freshmen thought I was freshmen.

• Lol I feel you girl. Yep that is probably why. I wouldn't say I am ugly but just looking young doesn't seem attractive. So many guys had a crush on me when I was young I miss that :(

• Me too! Good times good times!

Sometimes I just wanna reach that same power I had over boys lol.

Now I can't even get a text back. The world has changed lol.

I guess it's the influence of the "baddie" Instagram look. Girls are trying to look older now maybe I need to step up lol. When I was at school it was all about the "sweet" Rory Gilmore type of look.

• Exactly haha