Girls, what guy trends do you dislike, and guys what girl trends do you dislike 😊?

Well? ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate when girls wear those really high top winter boots and i hate anything leopard print it looks soooo trashy

3|0
    0|0
    • Yap, I have to agree. Leopard print does look trashy... lol ๐Ÿ˜†

• I've seen girls that were super hot regardless wear leopard print and i'm just like what is going on in her head that she thinks this is even attractive? lol

• Me too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• pretty much everything you can see on those big fashion shows that's seen as trend (and looks so hilarious that that no one wears it anyway)

men fashion trend 2017
    borgman.fashion/.../men_fashion.jpg

seriously? -_-

2|0
    0|0
  • People taking pictures of food before they eat it. We get it you went out to eat and ate food! Woohooo! Just eat! I should start a trend were we show what happens after we eat the food ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • The concept of twerking makes my winky go shrinky. Putting it in a PG animated movie pisses me off to no end. But that's a sociological trend in general, not just womens.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dog filters. Fuck that shit.

5|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of chokers

2|1
    1|0
  • uggs

2|1
    0|0
  • Uggs
    Dog filters
    The barbie doll look
    Twerking

2|0
    0|0
  • Supprised eyebrows, thin eyebrows, weeves

1|0
    0|0
  • food selfies

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Guy trend- those ugly ass jogger pants (i think its a girl thing tooo) but theyre sooo fucking ugly
    girl trend- the duck face when it happened, um now I guess its plastic surgery

1|0
    0|0
  • Sagging pants makes me want to give them a wedgie and then gorilla tape their pants afterwards just to make sure.

1|1
    0|0
  • i don't like men wearing those skinny jeans you know. its like they got a big muscle and they wore this skinny jeans for men, i dislike that trend, they got a big shirt then wearing a skinny jeans its a no no no for me

1|0
    0|0
  • sagging pants, man buns, beards, some of the old hair styles, I HATE CROCS OMG, parachute pants, visors side ways, mawhawks, wallet chains, JUSTIN BEIBER HAIR,

2|0
    0|0
  • That weird thing guys are doing where they to imitate pidgeot. Also not a big fan of the "gangster" craze. As for girls, not huge on the INTENSE contouring and highlighting

1|0
    0|0
  • Slippers with socks ๐Ÿ˜‘ saggy trousers, bulky guys the ones that over do it ๐Ÿ˜–, the pigeon nest hairstyles ๐Ÿ˜‚ dunno the real name

1|0
    0|0
  • Saggy pants, man buns, guys which drunk 3 ton of protein shakes but don't really work out, skinny jeans... Just going out it tricky bottoms...

1|0
    0|0
  • Trend? Style trend? Behavioral trend? Whatever it is, I hate the fuck boy trend.

1|0
    0|0
  • ^ everyone is saying man buns ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I love man buns (if it's actually a bun)

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate the popular trends right now, I just wear band tees and skinny jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • Man buns and beards

2|1
    0|0
  • High waisted pants got to goooo ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿป

1|0
    0|0
    • One gender can't keep their pants up and the other pulls them up to high xD

• Man buns. Ew.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes