Question for you about chest hair on men?

I wear a lot of buttoned shirts and if I don't button the top button, lot of chest hair is visible. I usually keep the top one buttoned, but it is constricting. I also own a v-neck, which automatically reveals more chest than t-shirts. Hence I never wear it. So with that said, does visible chest hair from a guy's shirt make look attractive or is it awkward? Should I work to hide my chest hair by shaving it all off / by wearing under the shirt below my shirt to cover it up.
Mind you, I am a really very hairy man in general.

I guess I put it in the wrong category and that's the reason I am not getting enough response.
Answer it all

21