What color of eyes do you have? what color of eyes you like most on your partner/opposite sex?

What color of eyes do you have? what color of eyes you like most on your partner/opposite sex??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have brown eyes, which was a bit of a slap in the face since my mom has hazel/green eyes and my dad has blue, and all of my siblings except me came out with blue/hazel eyes except me.

I like brown/black eyes on dudes though, but I'm attracted to all types of colours really.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 41

• Eye colors don't matter to me. If their eyes can't even let us see through the color of their souls, then why should it matter?

But I like blue and green eyes ^^

0|1
    0|0
  • very blue, for an example check out my cover pic on my profile. I don't have an eye colour preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • My eyes are green, they kind of change between grey green to very dark green... I don't mind what colour a guy's eyes are, except brown... I'm not a fan of brown, they always seem to be so boring and I never get lost in them the same way

0|0
    2|0
  • My eyes are hazel, but some would say more in the middle of brown and hazel (lmao I don't know.)
    I don't have a preference for eye color, as long as that eye color suits the person its on.

1|1
    0|0
  • my eyes are grey greenish and Im weak for brown eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes, I like all colors of eyes on guys but mostly blue eyes, since they are more unique.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes. my boyfriend have very pretty blue eyes. I'm jealous

0|1
    0|0
  • I have forest green/blue eyes... and I like all types, they're all a little different and pretty. But I'd want a guy to have green eyes to pass on those colors..

0|1
    0|0
  • i have brown eyes but i want my partner to have blue eyes i think blue eyes on a guy is hot but i have a boyfriend and he don't have blue so idc

0|1
    0|0
  • I have green eyes and I like most eye colors on guys. If I had to choose, I'd say I prefer brown eyes on guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've got blue eyes with specks of green, and my boyfriend has darker eyes that shine almost a red orange kind of autumny color in the sun.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have green but they change so I've been told. Eye color doesn't matter to me really, I think all eye collars are pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • Olive/greyish and doesn't matter what color he has; no preference.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine are between green and amber, and I like blue :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure what eye colour I have and eye colour doesn't really matter in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • I have blue-green eyes, but I dont care what kind my partner has.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes. I don't really care what color eyes the other person has, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have dark brown and I like all colors... maybe not blue eyes.

1|1
    1|0
  • - I have brown eyes
    - I prefer brown or hazel eyes on my partner

0|1
    0|0
  • Brown eyes.
    I don't really care about the eye colour.

0|1
    0|0
  • Brown znd I don't really care as long as his eyes works for him.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dark brown 😳

1|1
    0|0
  • I have blue eyes, I love brown eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have green eyes and I'd prefer him to have brown

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine are green. I love blue eyes on guys 😍

0|1
    1|0
  • Brown eyes and I like brown eyes the most

0|1
    0|0
  • Both my husbandand I have blue eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blue

0|1
    0|0
  • I have blue but I'm a sucker for brown.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes, I like my boyfriends blue eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes