Girls, This is how I want to look eventually, what do you think?

I've wanted to be more weird and artistic with my fashion sense for years, but I never had the courage plus I worked jobs where I couldn't really have piercings or anything.
I posted a while ago about wanting to dye my hair and get piercings, but here is what i settled for, which looks better than before, hope it gives you an idea of the fashion choices I might go for.
I know not everyone likes the piercings, but I want them because I think they're pretty. Plus it'll probably take me a lot of courage to actually be this bold with my fashion so any advice is welcome! Girls, This is how I want to look eventually, what do you think?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the piercings. I see nothing wrong with wanting to express yourself in a more artistic way. My only advice would be to make sure it is coming from a genuine place. Don't change yourself because you are hoping to look a certain type of way. Only do it for selfish reasons, like you want to express your personality and you feel more like yourself and more confident and happy within when you look and dress that way. That way you know it isn't for the wrong reasons and don't regret it.

That being said, that is a hard thing to do. So if you are fine with doing it knowing that it could very well be a phase and you may change your mind then by all means go ahead! :)