Is it criminal to wear socks with sandals?

I live in a warm climate, I think wearing socks with sandals is SO WRONG - Thoughts?

1313

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I think so. It makes one look so old and stodgy.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Yeah. I mean, I don't wanna see guys ugly ass toes, but wearing socks kind of defeats the whole purpose of wearing sanadls. Same with people who wear long pants and flip flops.

• 0|1
  • That really depends on which state you're in. In Missouri, it's at least a felony.

Im originally from Greece, and the govt recently executed seven journalists and one penguin for the aforesaid crime. They served 14, 9 and 6 years on remand, lodging no appeals and apologising to the families affected.

One had their sentence reduced due to grassing up others in the Sandalsock Brotherhood, which led to five arrests. He was later found dead in Miami beaten to death with flip-flops, and they think the murderer was a woman in her 40s.

• I definitely do it occasionally. If I'm wearing socks around the house and need to run out for mail or get gas, etc, I don't always care enough to put on shoes.

• I think it's a safe way to say you don't want to get laid ever

• amen that should be common knowledge

• Agreed

• I think it looks stupid.

• some people got nasty ass fuckin feet though

• Can't believe some people still do it.

• No it's not criminal , to wear socks with sandals.

• Not wrong, but maybe looking a bit odd sometimes.

What Girls Said 12

• Also, I'm not trying to accuse him of anything but it probably is best to talk to him about it. Like first ask if you can check his phone and if he asks why, then explain it to him and if he tells you nothings going on, maybe he's telling the truth or maybe not but that's just it, you don't know. So that's why its a good idea to look at his phone but if he doesn't let you, that's when i would just draw the line cause its better to know the truth even if it hurts than to keep wondering what's going on and that's not good. In times we live in today, its hard to trust anyone. You could know someone for a couple years and think you know them well but sooner or later you realize they really weren't who you thought they were after all that time. Using good judgement can help but we are only human and there are times when are not always going to have the best judgment. people can be deceived as the saying go's love is blind. So forget people that trash you just cause you might have your doubts. You have a good reason to.

• Yeah people need to make up their minds. It's either too cold to wear sandals or too warm to wear socks.

• It's so wrong it makes me quiver with fear
    media.tenor.co/.../raw

• Some sandals look great but are very hard on feet... otherwise, I agree with naked

• only if they're toe socks. if not, i don't wanna talk about it

• There is nothing wrong with wearing a fancy sock type in a sandal. In walking sandals it even normal to wear walking socks in it as a protection.

• It's not wrong but it doesn't look good most times.

• I don't find it wrong at all.
    But it is not professional; so as long as it's not done in a professional setting (like work place), then it's fine.

• Looks weird.

• Looks funny

• i dont see the big deal.

• I no longer care when people do it. If they consider it comfortable, they can keep doing that