Do you wear certain clothes to please your significant other?

So my S/O has found out that i absolutley can't keep my eyes off her when she wears leather pants or leather leggings. now when we go out she usually likes to wear them more often im certainly not complaining but i am a little worried that our other friends are catching on to my liking for leather. Does anyone else have an outfit that they wear in public and know it drives their S/o wild?

275

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband love seeing me in a dress or skirt. I love wearing them so that works out swell. I'm also a vintage girl and I have one particular dress from the mid 70s that makes his eyes pop out. It makes him crazy. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• NO, I dress to impress me, and if people like what I have on then that's a bonus.