Do you wear certain clothes to please your significant other?

So my S/O has found out that i absolutley can't keep my eyes off her when she wears leather pants or leather leggings. now when we go out she usually likes to wear them more often im certainly not complaining but i am a little worried that our other friends are catching on to my liking for leather. Does anyone else have an outfit that they wear in public and know it drives their S/o wild?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband love seeing me in a dress or skirt. I love wearing them so that works out swell. I'm also a vintage girl and I have one particular dress from the mid 70s that makes his eyes pop out. It makes him crazy. :)

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• NO, I dress to impress me, and if people like what I have on then that's a bonus.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 26

• yes but i already liked feminine&sweet conservative dresses

0|1
    0|0
  • OMG, leather? ooouch. How about sweats all the time? I can be down for that. And for a S/O, to make it extra special, I won't tie the drawstring. It's not sexual, I just don't want to have to take my hands out of my pockets

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha well its not real leather its more of the fake leather leggings she claims theybare almost as comfy as sweats haha

• ok good. i'm not chafing for someone, no matter how special they are to me. hahaha

• Hahahaha thats classic! wouldn't blame you

• I didn t expect your question to be so specific. I am a girl and usually I m wearing casual clothes but when I am around my husband I am always trying to look my best. I bet that your loved one is very glad to have discovered something that you like and enjoy. It is a pleasure to know that you are desirable.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for your response and im glad you do the same, i dont ever want to make her feel like i tell her what to do or what to wear but i love the fact that she pays attention to what i like and wears it for me

• I think my sense of style is pretty good lol if I had an SO I don't think he'd complain. If I liked specific things that I wore then I would more likely wear it more often.

I don't think it's a bad thing at all. Either way you see it, it's good to be aware of what your partner likes

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes ;) my boyfriend likes when i wear short dresses or ripped jeans, he gets really turned on, but hey he likes it way better when i take all of them off thought LMFAO

1|2
    0|0
  • My husband pretty much likes everything I wear. Except my cardigans :P haha

0|1
    0|0
  • My boyfriend asked me to try wearing shorts last summer (I don't tend to very often) and I did for him. I don't exclusively dress to appeal his tastes but I'll consider his suggestions.

0|2
    0|0
  • An ex used to like me wearing leather trousers w knee high boots, that kinda thing

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't have an S/O but I would wear something he likes, why not

0|1
    0|0
  • I dress to please and also because I feel sexy in those outfits.

1|2
    0|0
  • I would wear it even if he didn't ask me to but only when we're alone

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, I don't though he doesn't really have any strong preference to any of my clothes.

0|1
    0|0
  • My ex used to like it when I wore a trenchcoat with nothing under it

0|2
    0|0
  • Sure! It's all in good fun, I'll try wearing anything :) I've worn a few weird outfits in my day lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lingerie always works.

0|1
    0|0
    • Can never go wrong that

• Show All
    • That's cool. We all have our "thing"! Keep rocking!

• Right on πŸ‘ Thanks for ur input!

• Nope. He is gonna wait after marriage for that shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Short skirt with tights. He loves that shit

0|2
    0|0
  • Lingerie lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Only in the bedroom πŸ˜‰

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd do it sometimes to keep things cute/spicy

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I wear leather leggings

0|0
    0|0
  • I wore saree once but he wasn't there :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly wear clothes for my own benefit but sometimes it makes you feel better when your wearing something that you know your boyfriends gonna be attracted too so yes I do ☺️

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to do that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, If I was wasn't I would be in sweat and pajama all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • He doesn't have a preference but if I have a low cut shirt, he likes that

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• My girlfriend wears leather pants and it's super sexy!!

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|1
    0|0
  • no...

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes