Girls, what is your dream dress?

if you are a tomboy, do not answer, as you have no business here
good answers so far, keep 'em coming
please keep answering

181

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah, this question is perfect for me because I adore dresses! My dream dress is probably long, flowy, and flared, or it could be a mermaid type of dress. It's a fantasy/princess dress in one of these colors: beige, rose gold, or black if I want to show off my inner evil girl, aka demon princess ;) There are so many beautiful dresses out there, it's hard to have **the** one particular dream dress.
    scontent-mrs1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...12976568_n.png
    scontent-mrs1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...87776429_n.jpg
    Okay, I'm aware that these dresses are more likely worn in perfume or luxury cosmetic campaigns :P

Most Helpful Guy