Girls, what is your dream dress?

if you are a tomboy, do not answer, as you have no business here
Updates:
good answers so far, keep 'em coming
please keep answering

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah, this question is perfect for me because I adore dresses! My dream dress is probably long, flowy, and flared, or it could be a mermaid type of dress. It's a fantasy/princess dress in one of these colors: beige, rose gold, or black if I want to show off my inner evil girl, aka demon princess ;) There are so many beautiful dresses out there, it's hard to have **the** one particular dream dress.
    scontent-mrs1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...12976568_n.png
    scontent-mrs1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...87776429_n.jpg
    Okay, I'm aware that these dresses are more likely worn in perfume or luxury cosmetic campaigns :P

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• strappless evening gown
    sweetheart bodice
    baby pink × dark pink stripes a la VS
    white pearl accents

0|0
    0|0
  • 4|0
    0|0
  • I have two dream dresses that I can't really choose between :P They are, however, both for the wonderful day that I am crowned queen of the world so these are fancy dresses!

One: A sweetheart illusion neckline on an A-length or ballgown dress. The illusion neckline doesn't necessarily need sleeves, but there does need to be a keyhole or open back. The corset/top should be slim-fitting and ruched and the skirt should be full with a long train. There'd be a slim diamond belt around the waist. The dress would have kind of a ombre colour scheme, it'd fade from a light yellow down to a dusky pink down a the bottom. The bottom would ideally be tulle so it's light and fluffy and billowy and looks fluid when I move, like a cloud.

Two: A mermaid fit and flare gown, sweetheart with thin diamond/diamante spaghetti staps. The colour should be a really deep blue studded with diamonds/crystals/whatever so long as it sparkles and looks great when the lights hit it. I think it'd also be really awesome if the straps were attached to a cape, the same deep blue colour with the sparkly shit. Not sure how long I'd want the cape though, I've seen one a dress where the cape was only like waist-length but it looked super cool. Either way, a cape (or cloak), either to my waist or down to the ground.

Basically my ideas are dawn and midnight. I'd probably most enjoy wearing the dawn dress and it'd suit me more, especially if my partner was crowned king because he'd fit midnight really well :P But yeah, the dream coronation dresses!

0|0
    0|0
  • lol at the description /detail
    :D

My dream dress is chiffon, maxi with a flow so think A line but fitted on the waist.

The neck line is hard to describe it looks like low crew neck but also has a small u in the middle.

The skirt isn't just one fabric. It's thick.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you have against tomboys? Rude as hell, I'm a tomboy but I like dresses occasionally as well.

1|0
    0|0
    • if you wear dresses, you're not a tomboy, or well, a true one

• Show All
    • again, you continue to argue. you're 15, im 27, im done with you, bye

• Are you really? Hm. Can't use proper punctuation, small minded, and also no use of capitals. Nope, you're faking your age and getting roasted by a 15 year old girl.

• My go-to dress is a black strapless chiffon A-line dress that comes to about mid-thigh. It's worked for me every time and hasn't let me down yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dream dress as in wedding dress or just a dream dress? I really like black and red wedding dresses. I don't really have a dream dress though

0|0
    0|0
  • My dream dress is something revealing yet very classy. Something that can make me look innocent yet very hot. Something that grabs everyones attention but the right kind of attention. I would want it to sparkle but not too much. I personally love elie saab dresses. I love vivid colors but pastels too. I love dresses in general so i think many would make me happy but i dont have a specific dress in mind when i think of my dream dress. Its something u know its ur dream dress once u see it and try it on. haven't found it yet

1|0
    0|0
  • My skin. I wish I can go naked everywhere, anywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of dream dresses.

1|0
    0|0
  • too many dresses out there for only one

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry for being a tomboy.

0|0
    0|0
    • what did i JUST say?

• Show All
    • True. Well I'm gonna go.

• thanks

• I'm a tomboy so bye 👋🏼

1|0
    0|0
    • again, here's where women don't listen

• I have a dress that I am very fond already, I just need to fin the right occasion for it

0|0
    0|0
    • like?

• I don't know something that I will look back on when I look at the dress. a happy memory, my nan still has dresses from 50 years ago, she loved getting them out and telling me the tales of the dresses

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes