Do you think the trend of girls shaving their heads should be stopped?

Tons of girls all over youtube and instagram shave their heads as a sign of feminism, self love or to show others that hair doesn't matter. Do you think this trend should be stopped?

Personally i think that it totally should because it looks everything other than beautiful and it destroys the meaning behind being feminine and shaving yor head doesn't change anything in the way society thinks. So no reason to make yourself look like a stereotypical lesbian!
  • Yes, it should be stopped!
  • No, it shouldn't be stopped!

2431

Most Helpful Guy

• Agreed that it's unattractive, but I think people should be free to do whatever they want. How do you imagine stopping them anyway?

Besides, if you're the only girl with pretty hair while every other girl is bald, it might help you become the most popular girl out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• why does it bother you is the question? Many people dont have a choice when it comes to having no hair because of illness. These girls are pretty much trying to stop beauty standards. But all you see is öh shaved heads"

• It's a whole other thing when they loose their hair as if they shave it

• asker how do you know WHY a person shaves the head. you dont. and its none of your business