Girls, Not sure if this has been asked before.. New to this site, but do girls find guys who wear a leather biker jacket attractive, or creepy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends on the jacket and the girl. There's a lot of biker jackets that make you look like an old biker who never had a real job while some fashion jackets are really trendy and cute. I saw a girl last night with a really cute cropped leather jacket that made her look really cool, but I owuld

0|1
    0|0
    • I wouldn't have called it a motorcycle. There was also a guy with an actual motorcycle who was wearing a sweatshirt and people still thought he was cool without a leather jacket because of his bike

• Yeah, probably should of just said leather jacket. I'm just a huge fan of the vintage biker style jacket. Don't even own a motorcycle. Lol... I wear my jacket all the time. Feel confident whenever I do

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Not a fan of leather jackets tbh
    I only liked on this one guy. But the design of the leather jacket and the fitting was very classy; I can't describe it. He looked great. It was this deep maroon color I think, I forget. It was 3 years ago :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a dude in a nice moto jacket.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do not consider it creepy.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes