Is 5'7 too tall for a girl?

Up until about 7th grade i was like 5'4 and i am now a Freshman in High school and I'm 5'7 maybe 5'7 1/2 ( my dad is like 5'6 1/2 and my mom is like 5'8) my parents say I'm tall yet a lot of people at my school are taller than me - especially guys- i have an evenly distributed body so its not like i have super long legs and a short torso or the other way around.

Do you think that 5'7 is too tall?

1018

Most Helpful Guy

• No. That's pretty average, isn't it? Or maybe it's slightly above average.

I'm an above-average height for a guy (6'3"), so I would say 5'7" isn't too tall at all, for me.

• Besides, I don't think many guys care too much about height. Just to give you some examples, my Irish-born great-grandfather (6'7") married a 4'11" Polish woman. And another great-grandfather of mine (5'3") married a woman who was taller than him (5'5") when they lived in Italy.

I personally don't care too much about height. As long as a girl is somewhere between 5' and 6', I'm fine with her height.

• And if you're curious about how I know my great-grandparents' heights (I doubt you are, but I'll share anyway), I have copies of their immigration records (which includes height) into the U. S. as part of a project I did for high school.

• That's really cool! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• For your age you might be tall, guys will hit their growth spurts in a year or two, and some girls will probably hit theirs too. Then you'll probably be more average among your classmates.