Is 5'7 too tall for a girl?

Up until about 7th grade i was like 5'4 and i am now a Freshman in High school and I'm 5'7 maybe 5'7 1/2 ( my dad is like 5'6 1/2 and my mom is like 5'8) my parents say I'm tall yet a lot of people at my school are taller than me - especially guys- i have an evenly distributed body so its not like i have super long legs and a short torso or the other way around.

Do you think that 5'7 is too tall?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. That's pretty average, isn't it? Or maybe it's slightly above average.

I'm an above-average height for a guy (6'3"), so I would say 5'7" isn't too tall at all, for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Besides, I don't think many guys care too much about height. Just to give you some examples, my Irish-born great-grandfather (6'7") married a 4'11" Polish woman. And another great-grandfather of mine (5'3") married a woman who was taller than him (5'5") when they lived in Italy.

I personally don't care too much about height. As long as a girl is somewhere between 5' and 6', I'm fine with her height.

• And if you're curious about how I know my great-grandparents' heights (I doubt you are, but I'll share anyway), I have copies of their immigration records (which includes height) into the U. S. as part of a project I did for high school.

• That's really cool! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• For your age you might be tall, guys will hit their growth spurts in a year or two, and some girls will probably hit theirs too. Then you'll probably be more average among your classmates.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• i dont think ur too tall, but even if u where, not like ur gona go cut your ankles off, or get neck removal surgury. your as tall as you are, no changein it

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • That's surprising because most guys prefer short girls for some reason.

• eh, i like short girls but not super short. there easyer to pick up haha

• In my opinion it's an average height for women. You are tall in compare of many other. But you are average in compare of many other again!!!
    Usually women start with 4'11 to 5'5. So you are slightly above that usual range related to women.

However, a woman like Maria Sharapova (Professional Tennis player is 6'2)
    Nicole Kidman (The Australian actress is 5'11)
    Taylor Swift (American singer is 5'10)

And so on. . .

1|0
    0|0
  • you're slightly above average for a fully grown woman, but you're probably definitely pretty tall for a 14 year old. Dont worry though, if your mom is 5' 8 then you're probably done growing or getting close to it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not for me. I'm fine as long as the girl is shorter than me but then again I'm a pretty tall guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, NOt a t all, a girl can't be too tall, even if she is taller than a guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5’7 is perfect! If anything it’s not tall enough! I’m only 5’8 but I love tall girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my gfs 5'4 or shorter but ig it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not even that tall

1|0
    0|0
  • No you are fine

1|0
    0|0
  • 5’7 is ideal for a girl!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all and I actually love tall girls

1|1
    0|0
  • No In fact its ideal

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just average.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like women of all heights.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not rlly dood

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s perfect!

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not to tall.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• That's not too tall, hell it's not even tall, that's slightly above average. 5'10" or above is tall for a woman

1|2
    0|0
  • guys love tall girls when they get older, you could be a model!

1|1
    0|0
  • You're tall for your age but you're not a giant. Don't sweat it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know a female that's 6ft so no lol

1|1
    0|0
  • No it's not. I'm 5ft 9.

1|1
    0|0
  • beyonce is 5'7", and rihanna is 5'8"

1|2
    0|0
  • it is normal

1|1
    0|0
  • No. 5'7 is not too tall. Relax.

1|2
    0|0
  • No. I'm in high school and am around 5"6 1/2. I'm taller than most girls at my school but I'm on the basketball team and I'm definitely not the tallest. You're fine, girl!

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes