Is this color jeans acceptable for a guy to wear?

I bought them online, but they shade looks different in person than it did in the picture online. I've worn them out once and some people look at me funny lmao. I think different lighting may make the shade appear a bit different. What do you think?Is this color jeans acceptable for a guy to wear?

The color is burgundy

73

Most Helpful Girl

• Are they a dark brown or plum? Either way I don't think you would have a problem wearing them. If they're brown, wear them with a light grey shirt and shoes. If they're plum, wear them with a charcoal grey shirt and black shoes. Seems pretty normal to me and I wouldn't judge anybody weirdly for wearing that

There must have been another reason for why people were looking at you funny. Either that or you were so insecure about the color that you thought people were judging you for it when they probably weren't

• The color is burgundy, but does look like plum. Thanks for your advice, I appreciate it :) !

Most Helpful Guy

• i have the same colour shorts and pants and i dont get any funny looks