Is it weird to get a spray tan in the winter?

I'm sick of being so pale. I've never had a spray tan before and really want to try it. Is it weird to get a tan in the winter? Or should I just say fuck it and go for it

50

Most Helpful Girl

• not at all a lot of my salon clients like to keep their summer glow year round so either come get a spray or use the uv free ultralight sunbed

• I didn't know they have UV free beds! That's interesting. Thanks I'll have to check that out

• the bulbs are real expsensive but they are the safe light.

• even so we limit session times per visit. and build on the tan slowly. 6min first session and increase to 10min max over 7 sessions. world standards for burntime is 8-10mins in natural sun light on an overcast day .