Do guys find Back dents attractive?

At first I was actually worried that there were 2 dents on my back just below my bottom. But apparently it's natural, they're called back dimples? But it's not very visible like a clear dimple (a clear hole), that's why I'm calling them dents. I'm actually a bit self conscious about them, I don't know how to feel about them, because I don't see them on many people 😅😕. Thank you 😊.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Back dents are not attractive. Who would anyone want a dent on the back of their vehicle? Plus insurance purposes too

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not on the "Vehicle" haha, but thank you! usercontent2. hubstatic. com/8095939_f520. jpg < this is what I have :P.

• I kind of figured that you had that. Why would you feel insecure about those on you? I feel like there's other things to be more self conscious about than those. I think those are cute. I've seen some women with them and they don't look bad at all

• Thank you! I was just wondering because it looked like dents instead of obvious, clear dimples haha.

• I don't have a strong preference for or against them either way, but, yes, they can be attractive. Their name is "dimples of Venus", so called because they're considered a mark of beauty and hence they're named for the Roman goddess of beauty and fertility. So there's no need to be self conscious; you're in good company! :-)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Theyre dimples, they cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they do not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes