What's the point of having really long hair if you almost always wear it up or in a pony tail?

I never really understood why some people only wear their hair down on special occasions, but mostly just throw it back in a pony tail every day of the year. Why is long hair so popular if so many women (or men) don't even want to bother with it most of the time?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you sort of need a longer hair style, to wear a ponytail or other similar do's. Perhaps that's why they have long hair?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People grow their hair because they like it long themselves. They don't always do it in order to appeal to other people. Also, long ponytails look great compared to shorter ones. At least, they do in my opinion. My hair is medium-length and I usually keep it down, but I prefer longer hair and I find nothing wrong with ponytails.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• My dad is super anti-short hair on girls so I have waist length hair. I leave it down sometimes but I play soccer so it's up a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I have long hair because I love it. I wear it up down, I do all sorts of different hairstyles.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes