Who's The Prettiest/Hottest Out Of These Four Women Megan Fox, Keira Knightley, Catherine Zeta Jones, Or Olivia Wilde And Why?

Megan Fox Who's The Prettiest/Hottest Out Of These Four Women Megan Fox, Keira Knightley, Catherine Zeta Jones, Or Olivia Wilde And Why?
Keira Knightley Who's The Prettiest/Hottest Out Of These Four Women Megan Fox, Keira Knightley, Catherine Zeta Jones, Or Olivia Wilde And Why?
Catherine Zeta Jones Who's The Prettiest/Hottest Out Of These Four Women Megan Fox, Keira Knightley, Catherine Zeta Jones, Or Olivia Wilde And Why?
Olivia Wilde Who's The Prettiest/Hottest Out Of These Four Women Megan Fox, Keira Knightley, Catherine Zeta Jones, Or Olivia Wilde And Why?

Updates:
@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @HaveNoName @Unit1 @HaveNoName @Lucifer_666 @archiz @RicanEyes @COCOCHANEL @datgirl @Paris13

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Megan Fox is untouchable bad bitch. Nobody's fucking with her or even coming close

2) CZJ is very beautiful

3) Olivia Wilde is pretty

4) Keira Knightly is cute but not all that

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a tie between Keira and Megan ;)
    But I like the other two as well :D

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• kind of hard to say since catherine zeta jones may be about 20 years older than the other women. but in their primes i'd say CZJ... but at this moment right now, I'd say Keira Knightley

0|1
    0|0
  • If you were going to force me to spend some time with one of these women, I would hope for Keira Knightley.

0|1
    0|0
  • Megan fox, mila kunis and Scarlett Johansson they give me hard ons

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't get over how pretty oliva wilde is

0|1
    0|0
  • keira

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes