Do girls feel like the need make up?

I don't have any sisters or anything but my cousins they freak out when they don't wear there make up it makes me sad. Why can't women just feel beautiful enough without it?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear make up. It depends entirely on the girl and it's not a bad thing if she enjoys wearing it.

• It's nice to know a girl who just doesn't give a fuck. It can be annoying how it seems like every girl every day is competing for a freakin beauty pageant.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the person, but I think most girls do. Generally, girls are less secure about their looks than guys; also it's more socially acceptable for them to wear make up, and sometimes not socially acceptable for them not to.