Do girls feel like the need make up?

I don't have any sisters or anything but my cousins they freak out when they don't wear there make up it makes me sad. Why can't women just feel beautiful enough without it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear make up. It depends entirely on the girl and it's not a bad thing if she enjoys wearing it.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's nice to know a girl who just doesn't give a fuck. It can be annoying how it seems like every girl every day is competing for a freakin beauty pageant.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the person, but I think most girls do. Generally, girls are less secure about their looks than guys; also it's more socially acceptable for them to wear make up, and sometimes not socially acceptable for them not to.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• To me when I dont have my make up on its almost similar to going out without pants on. Although I wear very little make up (some eye concealer and eyeliner). I'm sure for other girls its like not wearing their identity. Its part of who they are, and while its sad that they aren't comfortable going without it, just think of it as going out without your favorite shoes, hat, jacket, or even hairstyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never cared for makeup or anything superficial of the sorts, I am 100% natural, except when my job requires it just eyeshadow and natural lipgloss, still manage to attract plenty of guys with nothing fancy on my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Sometimes I skip wearing it. No fucks given.

0|1
    0|0
  • because of current beauty standards and society's expectations

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes