Does my mother think I'm prettier than other girls?

My mother criticizes me for everything.

The one area she doesn't I've noticed, is ironically looks. I mean she does try to take jabs at me every now and then, but mostly she has absolutely no problem saying other people aren't pretty (people my age).

It makes me wonder if she thinks I'm prettier than most of them so it's okay for hre to do that. I hope I don't jinx my looks lol :S I'm not arrogant about it at all

13

Most Helpful Guy

• she might be considering not to hurt you about the looks because she knows that's not something a mother can criticize her daughter about. but yeah I'm sure she does think you're pretty

• Actually no she has tried to crticize me about my looks but in a more subtle way.

• but she hasn't officially done it and that would mean something

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because she doesn't focus on your appearance. It doesn't necessarily mean she thinks you are the most attractive girl ever, because that's terribly unrealistic and you already know that

• But I'm quite pretty.

• I never said you are not.