Is this good makeup for my first GCSE makeup physical assessment?

Is this good makeup for my first GCSE makeup physical assessment?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• what the fuck is this shit

2|0
    0|0
    • I was just trying to experimemt with colour for my gcse im only fourteen i am not a professional please dont say things like that

• sorry if i have worried you but i just hate makeup. don't take it personal

Most Helpful Girl

• The yellow in the corner seems weird. It doesn't go with the purple and kinda looks like she's got conjunctivitis. The rest is fine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Too muchhh

0|0
    0|0
    • Its meant to be a lot its a dramatic eye for an assessment

• If its for assestment it looks professional I just didn't liked the yellow color

What Girls Said 15

• Gorgeous blend, great working with the eyeliner, love the waterline, sub out the yellow for a lighter color that goes more with the purple like a shimmer blue or a pale pink, ur eyelashes r to die for love everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous blending and brows are perfect. I'd sub the yellow out for either a silver or a turquoise if you really wanted a third colour pop

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks gorgeous but maybe a silver instead of gold would look better in the inner corner?

3|0
    0|0
  • The eyebrow could be more feathery/natural and false eyelashes might look nice w/ a more dramatic look and I also don't think the yellow was the best color but this is much better makeup than I can do overall it looks really nice

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks really nice and blended! I just don't think the yellow looked good with the purple. I would use white instead

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really good, I'm just not a fan of the colors. I'd go with white or silver instead of th yellow :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I can guess your country. Same as me?

I think it looks good! Nice combination of colours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Woah never heard of this gcse ever πŸ˜‚ what exam board is it?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it looks very professional, I don't like the yellow in the corner though

0|0
    0|0
    • i was debating on a colour for a "pop" im not sure either

• If you want to do a pop you should use a silver glittery eyeshadow because yellow really doesn't go with the other dark, dramatic colours used. That or maybe you could put a small flick in the corner, I do this with the cat eye on the outer corner and it really makes your eyes stand out, it makes a lot of difference.

• Wow! Good blending technique girl! I'm not really a fan of the color choices thoughπŸ™‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know what that is... But the makeup looks great!

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a good start πŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like it, but it is good for your age.

0|0
    0|0
  • So pretty!!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes