Do boys prefer girls with or without makeup?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. I don't allow myself to tell a girl if they should wear makeup or not. They should do what satisfy them and follow doing what makes them happy and feel good about themselves. As long as they be happy. I have no problem.
    2. Makeup is great. A good friend of ladies. But we shouldn't forget it has side effects. Regardless of the quality of the brand. At the end of the day, it is chemicals. That would be my priority concern. I wouldn't like it to see girl's natural beauty and image get destroyed under pressure of chemicals. So a moderate usage would be more suitable in my opinion. Occasionally.
    3. Too much make up gives me headache. It is out of my control. Too much chemicals at one time is not going to be very pleasant for an extended time. And i wouldn't request on any girl but regarding the health which i mentioned earlier and the value of natural beauty makes me to at least try to encourage girls to embrace their natural face and beauty. Makeup is good but we don't have to cover our natural grace all the time. I love it when ladies keep this motto high above "This is me, take it or leave it"

So, i don't strongly love it. But i don't hate it either. A moderate usage i would prefer and suggest.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think without makeup I don't know tbh
    Almost every gu I have talked to (not just strangers, I mean more of friends)
    they say they don't like makeup at all. Esp cakey ones.
    Also, most of my friends who got into relationship with girls dated girls who wore little to no makeup.

So I guess they like occasional makeup rather than every day makeup

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• Depends on the man.

I certainly VERY much prefer the natural look. No nail polish or false eyelashes much either. Like real boobs too, nothing fake.

Nothing is more beautiful than just a natural, attractive woman who doesn't feel the need to try and camouflage herself with excessive lipstick, eyeshadow, etc.

1|2
    0|0
  • without is better, but a little doesn't hurt if she wants to do it. makeup just makes people look artificial :P natural is always better^^

3|0
    0|0
  • definitely without makeup , cuz with makeup it feels like it's an illusion,
    (P. S also because my girl looks perfect without it )

4|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl who tries to look good as I always try to look my best. I don't like lots of make up though. With that being said, woman look fine without also.

1|0
    0|0
  • Slight make up is fine but too much. Yeah see ya clown

1|0
    0|0
  • Well not too much and not completely 0 make up... somewhere in the middle :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Makeup isn't a big deal perfer without. But is you wear makeup and look completely different there is a problem.

2|0
    0|0
  • I prefer without makeup but i know guys who like girls with lots of makeup so it varies.

2|0
    0|0
  • light/natural makeup

if it's between a lot of makeup or no makeup... then no makeup

2|0
    0|0
  • i prefer my girlfriend with no makeup, but as long as there isn't too much, its not a big deal

1|0
    0|0
  • Without unless it's a special event to dress up an get dolled up.

1|0
    0|0
  • both but not too much. Hate this current trend of "contouring" makes girls look plastic.

2|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy makeup because it gives a girl a chance to be creative and show it but it's not necessary. Either way it's fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • They prefer men without makeup. Then shouldn't men prefer women without makeup too? Otherwise, we'd be sexist. Who says the men aren't supposed to the the make-up wearers instead of the women? No other creatures other than female humans wear makeup. They don't nee or have to do that crap and show off. How would you like it if men showed off and paraded around wearing makeup? What's so special about putting chemicals or deadly stuff on your face? Can something truly answer that? It's all bullshit and showing off by women who want to slutty up their skin. Why does makeup go on the face and not arms or back? Why not on the legs and kneecaps? Women can start treating their face with pride instead of pretending to be a clown or jellyfish just like men. They aren't any better than us. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. You may say but we're humans but it is still what's good for men is good for women and makeup is not good.

2|0
    0|0
  • Make or without, either is fine with me.

What is off-putting is if there's too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly most girls look better with makeup. There is however something to be said about a girl who is confident enough to go without.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends if she needs it or not lol generally i'd say less is more tho

1|0
    0|0
  • make up technology has come to the point where you can almost make any male look like a convincing female and vice versa. if there is too much make up, which is obvious (in real life, not on picture) because of natural lighting and make up generally doesn't look like genuine skin because there are no imperfections to be found so how do i know the person has even the face they claim to have?

if there is moderate make up thats a whole other question. thats not an issue in my opinion. the issue that i have with make up is not with make up but with the women using the make up for the wrong reasons.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I prefer Natural or with very little makeup

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally thought my ex-girlfriend looked way better without makeup than with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• they prefer makeup especially eye makeup

3|0
    0|1
  • I think a llittle bit of natural looking make up is always better. I mean the kind that guys don't really notice, which is why they say they prefer no make-up (my opinion).

1|0
    0|0
  • Often without or at least less. But I love makeup so they have to like it or deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • mostly without

1|0
    0|0
  • i think they always say without but i call bull

1|0
    0|0
  • Wgaf

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends on the guy.. tbh..