Do boys prefer girls with or without makeup?

844

Most Helpful Guys

• 1. I don't allow myself to tell a girl if they should wear makeup or not. They should do what satisfy them and follow doing what makes them happy and feel good about themselves. As long as they be happy. I have no problem.
    2. Makeup is great. A good friend of ladies. But we shouldn't forget it has side effects. Regardless of the quality of the brand. At the end of the day, it is chemicals. That would be my priority concern. I wouldn't like it to see girl's natural beauty and image get destroyed under pressure of chemicals. So a moderate usage would be more suitable in my opinion. Occasionally.
    3. Too much make up gives me headache. It is out of my control. Too much chemicals at one time is not going to be very pleasant for an extended time. And i wouldn't request on any girl but regarding the health which i mentioned earlier and the value of natural beauty makes me to at least try to encourage girls to embrace their natural face and beauty. Makeup is good but we don't have to cover our natural grace all the time. I love it when ladies keep this motto high above "This is me, take it or leave it"

So, i don't strongly love it. But i don't hate it either. A moderate usage i would prefer and suggest.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think without makeup I don't know tbh
    Almost every gu I have talked to (not just strangers, I mean more of friends)
    they say they don't like makeup at all. Esp cakey ones.
    Also, most of my friends who got into relationship with girls dated girls who wore little to no makeup.

So I guess they like occasional makeup rather than every day makeup