Crossdressing guys?

As long as its not your own clothes (unless willingly volunteered) how do you ladies feel about guys wearing women's clothes?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean in general, as a friend, or as a partner.

For the first two I wouldn't mind and might enjoy it. I had a friend in high school who loved women's fashion and has now been cross dressing for years. He identifies as a male, but just enjoys traditionally women's clothing more.

It was a lot of fun shoe shopping or sharing makeup techniques.
    He is now a high fashion model in Europe.

As a partner I'm honestly not sure how I could feel. I guess I would try to listen and be understanding, but I might make a better friend than romantic partner, but who knows with the right guy it might not matter at all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Don't mind at all and think it's sort of cute, providing they make the extra effort to pull off the fem image/look. The sight of a hairy guy in heels and a dress only invites mockery. However, if they shaved, applied make-up and a wig, then I think it's quite interesting.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind, they can wear wahtever they feel like wearing. But I don't think I'd date a cross dresser,

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear guy clothes often, so I do not mind

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes