Crossdressing guys?

As long as its not your own clothes (unless willingly volunteered) how do you ladies feel about guys wearing women's clothes?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean in general, as a friend, or as a partner.

For the first two I wouldn't mind and might enjoy it. I had a friend in high school who loved women's fashion and has now been cross dressing for years. He identifies as a male, but just enjoys traditionally women's clothing more.

It was a lot of fun shoe shopping or sharing makeup techniques.
    He is now a high fashion model in Europe.

As a partner I'm honestly not sure how I could feel. I guess I would try to listen and be understanding, but I might make a better friend than romantic partner, but who knows with the right guy it might not matter at all.

Most Helpful Guy