What size do you think a 105 pound 5'3 girl would wear?

https://mentalfloss.com/article/66536/what-dress-size-was-marilyn-monroe-actually
I am around 105-110 and I am 5'3 and I fit into a size 2 but I keep wondering... I know this might sound strange... that I shouldn't fit into a size 2, I should fit into a size 6/7 and I think that I have heard that back in the days Marilyn Monroe was a size 12 but in this day and age she would be considered a size 4... because the jean industry is making clothes look like they are a size 2 when they are actually a size 8 (back in the day). Does that make sense?

So as a 5'3 105 pound girl I think I should be in a size 8. What do you think?

When you think of a size 2, don't you think of someone who is 88 pounds and is 5'9?

or a size 0 as someone who is 90 pounds and 6 feet tall?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• my friend is about your size and she shops at kids stores lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'8 and 120 lbs I'm a size 00-0 XD. 105 and 5'3 sounds like a 0-2-4 to me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's silly that's there's a size 0.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah there is... and I don't think there is such thing with men... it's just with the women jean sizing. with men I think they go by inches.

• Yes, I know what it is.. I just think it's silly lol

What Girls Said 1

• Just stop thinking so hard.

It doesn't matter how the jean industry USED to run. Go right ahead and put on a size 8. And then watch as it falls down and you moon everyone.

Just accept how things are and stop overthinking.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes