Do you think she's ugly?

Do you think she's ugly?Do you think she's ugly?

First let me add that she's young, she's about 22.

Her whole life she's been bullied because of the freckles in her face, people would call her names all the time.
She went to a deep depression and I think she even mentioned the thought of suicide.

One day someone came across her picture and compared her picture to a rotten banana
It went viral and the world was laughing at her,
She saw it.

I stopped reading at that moment, so im not sure what happened after that.

She is now a model, and even though what the world has done to her, she's honestly the sweetest person you'll ever meet.

Here's her Instagram incase you wanted to follow her
https://www.instagram.com/salemmitchell/

What do you think of her?
  • She's beautiful
  • She's ok
  • She's ugly
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D

810

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, she is absolutely gorgeous. I love her freckles and skin colour. She is extremely unique and that's one of the reasons why she looks so captivating at least to me. Others view her as ugly or not very attractive because they are only used to the standard definition of beauty - white women, blonde/brown hair usually. It's a shame more on this website don't think she is beautiful... honestly do NOT know what they are thinking.

@ everyone else... her freckles ruin her? I think they add to her beauty. Pigmentation in one's skin doesn't ruin you. It may not be your preference but don't be so harsh.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if what you said about her mentioning suicide is true that you probably shouldn't bring that up and give even more people an opportunity to call her ugly. I think she's a human being like the rest of us and anyone being rude to her needs to fuck off.