Do you think she's ugly?

Do you think she's ugly?Do you think she's ugly?

First let me add that she's young, she's about 22.

Her whole life she's been bullied because of the freckles in her face, people would call her names all the time.
She went to a deep depression and I think she even mentioned the thought of suicide.

One day someone came across her picture and compared her picture to a rotten banana
It went viral and the world was laughing at her,
She saw it.

I stopped reading at that moment, so im not sure what happened after that.

She is now a model, and even though what the world has done to her, she's honestly the sweetest person you'll ever meet.

Here's her Instagram incase you wanted to follow her
https://www.instagram.com/salemmitchell/

What do you think of her?
  • She's beautiful
    Vote A
  • She's ok
    Vote B
  • She's ugly
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, she is absolutely gorgeous. I love her freckles and skin colour. She is extremely unique and that's one of the reasons why she looks so captivating at least to me. Others view her as ugly or not very attractive because they are only used to the standard definition of beauty - white women, blonde/brown hair usually. It's a shame more on this website don't think she is beautiful... honestly do NOT know what they are thinking.

@ everyone else... her freckles ruin her? I think they add to her beauty. Pigmentation in one's skin doesn't ruin you. It may not be your preference but don't be so harsh.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if what you said about her mentioning suicide is true that you probably shouldn't bring that up and give even more people an opportunity to call her ugly. I think she's a human being like the rest of us and anyone being rude to her needs to fuck off.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• she's okay. she's definitely not ugly. But yea freckles aren't always pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • At least she has prominent freckles instead of vitiligo or some skin malformation. Freckles aren't a flaw and they aren't the best either. The freckles somewhat suit her. She is not ugly, and she would look even prettier if she got her eyebrows done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course she's not ugly. If only freckles were my only problem when I was bullied at school, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's pretty. Xx

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't view her as ugly at all! She's pretty

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not ugly.

0|2
    0|0
  • She is nowhere near ugly

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Appearance is over rated, fuck people's opinions especially when they don't know you

0|2
    0|0
  • She has great features, but the freckles kinda ruin it :/

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope, even with all those dots she looks better than most girls.

0|1
    1|0
  • so she has freckles, lots of people have freckles, there's nothing wrong with her.

0|1
    0|0
  • She is stunning

1|1
    0|0
  • Very beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

0|0
    1|1
  • No. She's not ugly. Freckles just make her look different. Still cute.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's hot. At first you're like 'weird spots'. and after about 30 seconds you're like 'huh, well that's interesting'.

Her features and body are good.

Would date if we got along with great enthusiasm.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes