Do guys like very skinny girls?

I hate my body size sometimes.
I'm 21, 85 lbs.
Size 0.
32A cup boobs.

I am always told I look 15 and I don't know what to do.
Dressing more "inappropriately" or "sexy" at clubs just makes me feel weird... like a kid trying to be sexy.

I know that being "Thick" is more in now... so I'm super self conscious.
I've tried strict weight gain diets.
I've tried weight lifting.
I've tried just being lazy.

I love fast food and if you ask any of my friends there is absolutely no sense in how I'm this skinny.

330

Most Helpful Guy

• Best option: go see a doctor, speak to your parents about how this is serious to you if need be to get to that point.

As to your question, guys like girls like girls like guys, in many different ways. So yes, there will be guys that like skinny girls. If your really skinny, there will even be guys who like you for that.

I don't believe guys should be your worry just yet. You should go see a general doctor at least and discuss this with them.

• I have, lol.
      They all just say I'm naturally this skinny. Even a 3000 calorie diet with diet logs did nothing for me.

• If the doctors have said there's nothing wrong with you, then you have nothing to worry about. There are guys out there who like skinny girls, I'm one of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I envy you.. I can't even eat a burger without feeling terrible about it. I don't dress sexy because I feel like whatever I wear will make me look fat. My thighs are too big, and being thick definitely isn't "in" where I'm from. Be happy with what you have.