Do guys like very skinny girls?

I hate my body size sometimes.
I'm 21, 85 lbs.
Size 0.
32A cup boobs.

I am always told I look 15 and I don't know what to do.
Dressing more "inappropriately" or "sexy" at clubs just makes me feel weird... like a kid trying to be sexy.

I know that being "Thick" is more in now... so I'm super self conscious.
I've tried strict weight gain diets.
I've tried weight lifting.
I've tried just being lazy.

I love fast food and if you ask any of my friends there is absolutely no sense in how I'm this skinny.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Best option: go see a doctor, speak to your parents about how this is serious to you if need be to get to that point.

As to your question, guys like girls like girls like guys, in many different ways. So yes, there will be guys that like skinny girls. If your really skinny, there will even be guys who like you for that.

I don't believe guys should be your worry just yet. You should go see a general doctor at least and discuss this with them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have, lol.
      They all just say I'm naturally this skinny. Even a 3000 calorie diet with diet logs did nothing for me.

• If the doctors have said there's nothing wrong with you, then you have nothing to worry about. There are guys out there who like skinny girls, I'm one of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I envy you.. I can't even eat a burger without feeling terrible about it. I don't dress sexy because I feel like whatever I wear will make me look fat. My thighs are too big, and being thick definitely isn't "in" where I'm from. Be happy with what you have.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I dunno, my girlfriend is pretty skinny and always has been. She can eat whatever she wants and not gain a thing. I walk past McDonald's and gain 5 pounds. Lol. Just you be you, how about that? Does it really matter what other people think? If the person you're with is happy with you, and you're happy with you, who cares? Let the rest of the world hate if they want to. You're the best you that you can ever be. We have no right to judge that.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol don't buy into all the media and advertise meets saying being "thick" is in. I'd bet you the majority of guys would much rather prefer a girl with your body type! I personally find "thick" girls as a huge turn off. That being said I'm not sure how tall you are but 85 pounds is probably little under weight for you. So just for your general health you should try to get up to 110 pounds. Have you talked with a doctor about reasons why you might be under weight?

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i hate "skinny girls".. they just seems so unhealthy and i feel like imma break the in bed. so for the love of all that is good and right put on some weight, and love yourself.

listen... i dunno what you have been told but i can promis I've been told worse and all it takes is realizing that you got one hand in this deck and you can choose to sit out every turn or throw yourself in!! so do what chu want and dont look back!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE super skinny girls. The "thick" is in" is a falsehood propagated by the mass of fat women and facilitated by the mega companies who want to see them overpriced fattie clothes. Men don't actually agree with this. You will have no problem finding a guy. Stay skinny!

1|0
    1|0
  • Hello! Your metabolism is way up there and as you get older you might gain a little weight but for me I suggest not getting thick bc then the health problems start and I can't say for every single guy but myself if the girl is skinny then she is beautiful and takes care of herself and not look like someone she might regret later in life!

0|0
    1|0
  • This is just because you have a super high metabolism maybe. MAYBE. Not 100% sure here and it all depends on the individual guy's opinion. Some guys may like, some won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would totally check you out and ask you out if I was available. I love tiny women, both skinny and small chest size.

0|0
    1|0
  • Looking 15 paysoff when your 40 when these so called thick curvy girls are fat now

0|2
    0|0
  • I'll ask just one question, do you feel weak? or unhealthy? If you say no, then don't worry about it. It's important to be healthy, sure you might be a bit underweight, but it's not that big an issue. You're a person first, your body comes after that and if a guy can't see that, his loss. Eat what you want, you'll gain weight when you do, worrying about it won't help right? Just be yourself. Dress how you want, try to be happy^^.
    And as far as guys liking skinny girls, sure, why not? I do, but then I won't care if you were "thick" as you put it, as long as we could sit down and talk, have fun, who cares?
    They say you look like 15? So? Don't people spend lots of money to look young? You got that naturally^^. Don't worry about what others or the media says is "in". Be yourself.
    And FYI, just so you know, 32A sounds good enough to me ^^. Don't worry about it OK? The right guy won't care about that stuff, what's more important? You or your body? That's all you should think about.

0|0
    0|0
  • You sound pretty good to me. It's obvious from the way you talk about eating that you aren't anorexic, so THAT'S a huge relief.

My mum and sister are the same boob size at 32A (at best). Both are 5' 1" tall. Both are skinny.

Your weight does sound a little on the low side, but as long as you're healthy, I don't think that matters.

I think you could be a perfect lady, so please don't worry about it any longer and don't feel insecure. Lots of guys, like me, would love to have you as a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey! Don't worry. I'm 26 5"8' 152 lb and I love skinny girl you don't have anything to worry about or change

1|0
    0|0
  • naturally skinny girls are my favourite. so I'd like that

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how tall you are I guess.
    If you are like 4'9" then what can you expect right?

0|1
    0|0
  • it depends on your height i can't get a clear idea about your bmi however i prefer my woman to be chunky in the right places but that's me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes skinny is fun if she likes to be dominated then it can be great fun

0|0
    1|0
  • I like skinny girls but skinny with some boobs ( b cup ) and a perky butt

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol i have some but not much

• if i had a skinny girl itd be more fun because yoj could have more fun in same activities

0|0
    0|0
  • i like chubby girls, girls who are neither skinny to bones , nor fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how tall you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny yes

0|1
    0|0
  • None of us are perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the height of a girl doesn't matter 😃

0|0
    0|0
  • metabolism, it's just biological

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them. Thick is not attractive to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yuck , for me no.

0|0
    0|1
  • i love it

0|0
    0|0
  • It would have sucked when a teen. You'd have seemed younger.

As you get into your 20s a lot of guys will really like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep sounds good to me :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• 15 year olds are usually chubby not skinny.

how tall are you btw?

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds like ur anorexic that's not normal to be that skinny

0|1
    0|0
    • Remember that anorexia is a mental thing, not physiological

• I don't think the asker is remotely anorexic. Not if she can tuck away 3000 cals a day! Even I'd have a job to cope with that amount!

Recommended myTakes