Girls with curly hair, have you ever hand bangs or cut your hair in uneven lengths?

Updates:
Why are only guys answering my q 😂😂

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Guuuuurl obviously lmao. ( kidding )

Curly hair is just sooo
    orig00.deviantart.net/.../...musicaall-d6vtkpj.gif

4|0
    0|0
    • Lmfao πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Yea I saw the notification
      Will do after breakfast man
      It s too long πŸ˜‚

• Tis fine with me.

Wait it's breakfast time? so uh watcha eating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao that update! But actually yes! I literally JUST got my hair cut in like an "inverted Bob" (that's what the barber lady said idek) but I've been told that I look like a super model with it lol I'm not sure though haha you can't really see it in my profile pic, so I'll send you some pics of what I'm trying to rock right now

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Haha so sorry I'm another guy answering... can only confirm it would without a doubt be a nice look :D
    Hope some girls can advise you on the options!

1|0
    0|0
  • Why don't you answer my questions unless I invite you :P Bangs are sexy by the way :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Because the last one about the comedian
      I don t have one lol

• I know you specifically asked for girls, but maybe I can help since I have long hair, and it's wavy/curly too.

I had bangs when I was younger, but they looked awful. Instead of laying flat and covering your forehead (like fringe is meant to do), my bangs just curled outward, and I constantly wetted them down to try to fix it.

Nowadays, it's even longer (shoulder length), but I part it and tuck it behind my ears. Since I'm growing it out, I only trim it once every 3 months or so, but when I do get it trimmed, it does usually end up uneven. There will be certain strands that extend longer than others.

However, I don't think it's a big deal. The thing with wavy/curly hair is that it looks different every time you wake up in the morning. Making your hair look perfect, smooth, and symmetrical is near impossible for people like us, so we may as well embrace the messiness. It has a charm of it's own.

1|0
    0|0
    • Are you blonde? Do you look like Edward Elric? πŸ˜›πŸ€”

• Show All
    • @ebbyeb Yeah I really like him as a voice actor too. He wasn't just Ed ya know. I think he voiced Tamaki in Ouran High School Host Club too.

• Oh yeah he voices a TON of people! When I met him I knew who Tamaki was at least so I was like "oh alrighty cool cool" and he did the coffee scene with a couple of super crazy fan girls ahah.

• F*ck curly hair.. 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • im just here for the comments :D

1|0
    0|0
  • My hair is very short though bestie.

1|0
    0|0
  • It is rather odd that only guys have answered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just here for the xp ✌

1|0
    0|1
  • Well guys are answering

0|0
    0|0
  • came to here read answers :P

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• yea... definitely not a good idea... would not recommend

1|0
    0|0
  • I've known a few girls who've done that - and they've all regretted it big time!

0|0
    0|0
  • Curly hair and bangs is a big no, it does not work! I used to have curly hair. When my curls started to fade away at the age of 10 and I started straightening my hair, I got bangs. When my hair wasn't styled with heat, my bangs seemed off, it was due to my hair texture. To have bangs you need to have soft straight hair.

1|0
    0|0
    • I want bangs for my forehead DX
      or degrade cause it fits my face shape more

• I've had bangs. MISTAKE. I had to straighten them to get the look I wanted and when I didn't they didn't suit me.

Uneven lengths?

0|0
    0|0
  • I trim my own hair so yeah I'm sure it comes out uneven but idc tbh lmao it's just hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • no lol no bnags, but uneven lengths yeah, they look good, if you always straighten them up

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah.. bad idea lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Do you have pics? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

• I don't think so πŸ˜‚ Thank god lol but let me tell ya I looked like a mashroom πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

• I've done all of those things

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have curly hair but yes I've had bangs.

0|0
    0|0
  • didn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you want to get bangs?

0|0
    0|0
  • currently going though it... I only did it by myself because I know I would be closer to the result I wanted than a hairdresser.. it needs some tweaking :/ But curly hair is almost impossible to cut it seems. I'm still in search of a straightening treatment (keratin doesn't work, iss too curly) that won't damage colored hair. Started coloring a few years back and love it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes