Are boxer briefs the superior male underwear?

In my opinion, boxer briefs are underrated yet superior make underwear. They don't require constant ball adjustment like boxers, while still keeping decent leg room and breathability. Like briefs, they are comfy but don't look dumb or are restraining.

Therefore, I like boxer briefs are superior.
  • Boxer briefs are superior!
    Vote A
  • I prefer boxers
    Vote B
  • I prefer briefs
    Vote C
  • I go commando
    Vote D
  • I lack testicles
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They are the fucking best, broski!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah, I think so... But men should probably have a more important say in this than women... since they're the ones actually wearing them. Haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I obviously don't know how it feels for guys but I know that my partner prefers wearing boxers and it's what I generally think looks best too.

0|1
    0|0
    • @fauchelevent Boxers bunch up and ride up too much for me, as well as letting me "move around" too much for comfort. I tried boxer briefs but while they provide somewhat better support, they still bunch up on my legs. Briefs provide the best support, and I have yet to have a single pair bunch up or ride up on me.

• I'm wearing boxer briefs too. Underwear "for girls" is just uncomfortable.
    Love me a pair of boxer briefs!

0|0
    0|0
  • I assumed you meant loose boxers and tight boxerbriefs.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah lose boxers suck. The only ones I found comfortable were tighter fitting polyester ones

• I think those are hotter too. Loose boxers temind me of pyjama shorts I wear.

• Please add photoes.
    good photoes *_* ! ^_^ ! *_* !

0|0
    0|0
  • A and E for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers look the best to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no balls, or other boy parts.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well boxer briefs are sexy, boxers are not

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them

0|0
    0|0
  • I like boxers on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that boxer briefs look the best, but honestly, he should wear whatever he likes best just like I should wear what I like best too (thongs).

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm ball-less.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• none of the above options are superior in that they offer all the things the man needs.
    Thongs are the superior choice in that they offer:
    1. Support only where needed
    2. they don't have the excess material
    3. Despite guys EGO, They do fit, ((NOTE)) not all brands are created the same.
    4. they allow air to circulate, provided your not overweight, or have any other medical conditions.((NOTE)) not all brands are created the same.
    5. No need for constant adjustment
    6. Easy to clean
    7. does not take a space for storage
    8. they were originally designed for men thousands of years ago, as women just started wearing them less than 50-75 years ago
    The problem most guys have is that their ego gets in the way, Meaning that most guys think that they are Too big to fit. Truth is, They fit. It's mostly the waist size that matters. After all most men's clothes are meant to cater to the mens ego for marketing reasons.
    What man, unlesss he was secure in his masculinity, would but a pair of pants labeled small, or a shirt labeled small?
    Most men would not buy anything small because it will hurt his ego.
    But a man who is secure in his manliness pays no mind to labels, but more so how his clothes fit.
    I used to be ashamed, that I could still shop in the young men's section at the age of 20-30, but I soon realized that I am still a man, for other reasons.
    So, Thongs, I know are far superior to the above listed, because they too were designed for men, and are the original underwear, long before any of the other styles, starting as the Loincloth.

0|2
    0|0
  • Briefs are the best underwear. They provide the right amount of support without excess fabric to get bunched up or ride up.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are the best, its like the perfect balance of feeling loose and it can breath but everything is still where it should be haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like boxers, I like it to fit tight and it's more comfortable when wearing pants on top of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love going comando. That being said I do perfer truncks when I work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are, because they are so comfortable. Regular boxers are very uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thongs are the way forward, they are so comfortable. Just kidding. Depends on what you intend on doing. Boxer briefs are most versatile for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I let it all hang out

0|1
    0|0
  • For sure, i like the cooling fabric ones the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tight boxers

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. I can't stand tight underwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its all i wear

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxer briefs are superior!

0|0
    0|0
  • No they are not. Unless you're small

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes