Which tattoo should I get?

So I've been wanting to get a tattoo for a while now, and I'm finally gonna get one soon. Which one should I base my tattoo off of (since I don't want to get exactly what's in the picture) I'm gonna get one on my spine, and on my side. Thanks for your help :)
  • Which tattoo should I get?Option 1
    Vote A
  • Which tattoo should I get?Option 2
    Vote B
  • Which tattoo should I get?Option 3
    Vote C
  • Which tattoo should I get?Option 4
    Vote D
  • Which tattoo should I get?Option 5
    Vote E
  • Which tattoo should I get?Option 6
    Vote F
  • Which tattoo should I get?Option 7
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• 1|0
    0|0
  • None of them. Lots of guys will be put off. Maybe even the perfect guy for you. Don't care? Go ahead. It matters little to me.

0|0
    1|0
    • Haha thanks for being honest tho :)

• Show All
    • That's for your opinions too. I really appreciated it

• Always welcome!

• Whichever you like the best.
    Don't just pick one and get it , choose something that you like or get something sentimental.
    You get a tattoo and you don't like it later on you can't fix permanent ink.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yeah. It's definitely sentimental. I've wanted to be an astrophysicist for as long as I could remember. When I was 5 I looked through a telescope for the first time to see Saturn and absolutely fell in love.

• Well the second and fifth look the best , but there's plenty of tattoos to choose from relating to astrology.

• A & B are really good.
    A is about the world while B shows the universe.
    Choose any of em.
    Hope this tattoo prove really lucky for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • i say something like option #5 would be the more esthetically appealing

0|0
    0|0
  • you know the best tattoos have meaning or stories behind them.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm studying to be an astrophysicist, so it would mean a lot to me to get something space related. I've grown up with maps of the solar system all around my room, and Saturn has been my favorite planet since I was 5 years old.

• then i would say option 2 :)

• Alright cool :) thanks

• Don't do it. You'll regret it later in life.

0|1
    0|0
    • I thought I'd regret it so that's why I have myself a couple years to think about it. And I still want one really badly

• It's just too much ink.

• I only want one. Two. Maybe. Either on my side if it's just Saturn, or on my back if it's the solar system.

• Option 2 or 5 looks cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • B and the last one looks good

1|0
    0|0
  • Option 5 would look really cool on your spine

1|0
    0|0
  • 4 for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • i see you like space. I'd say D is simple and good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 6 is awesome

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I know. It's so hard to decide which one I want

• Show All
    • Ok. It's cool that you have a definitive list down. I think I want to get a tattoo at some point but have no clue what I want yet. It seems like such a big choice.

• Yeah. That's why I've been thinking about it for a while

• They all coordinate with your field of study

0|0
    0|0
  • Any of them. They all look cool.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I know. I'm having such a hard time deciding a Saturn tattoo and a solar system one

• NONE! Tattos are ugly, as smoking is!

0|0
    2|0
    • Well I'm still gonna get one :) but thanks for your opinion

• Show All
    • Yeah. I thought it was a phase that all young kids get, but it's been 2 years now and I just want one even more

• you'll maybe understand why marketing is so good, if you know how to do it right. Brainwashing people is fun job to do, i'm doing same. It takes time and money :)

Why is amazon for example the biggest retail? Of course because of logical prediction (they have a lot of user data from all the sites etc) as well, they own more than 100 sites, like IMDB, thebookdepository, goodreads, among other sites. That's all from one brand, Amazon. They can brainwash you easily. More data you have from people, easier you can brainwash them.

What Girls Said 3

• What happens when they say one of the planets isn't a real planet anymore? If it happened to Pluto, it could happen to any them (not really based on current standards, but still...)

0|0
    0|0
    • That will never happen 😂 in order to be a planet, it has to be the dominant object in its orbit, has to orbit in the same plane of the solar system, has to be the same age as everything else in the solar system, and it all has to originate from the same nebula. If an extra solar planet came and just stuck in between mars and Jupiter or whatever two planets in our system, which is incredibly unlikely, it wouldn't originate from the same nebula, couldn't be the same age, and wouldn't orbit in exactly the same plane.

• Show All
    • If they add it the definition, I hope you've saved your money to add more planets 😂 I hope you know that I'm not being super serious about any of this. Also you should get an appraisal for how much removing a planet would be. The price you have to pay for getting such a provocative and controversial tattoo lol

• If they do somehow change the layout of the solar system then I'd have a vintage tattoo with the old solar system on it 😂😂

• I liked the last one

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the 2nd.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes