Thoughts on dyed hair?

I really love dyed hair, especially unnatural colours. I makes people easier to find in a crowd and every time I see someone with cool coloured hair I think that person is automatically cool. I don't know about everybody else, but I'd definitely date someone with an unnatural coloured hair.

219

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree that it looks good, but rather than "automatically cool" I think it makes them interesting, like I'd want to know the person. I dyed my hair myself, after I decided to turn my life around.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be staring and thinking 'damn that color i want that too' or 'what kind of expensive treatment did she do to maintain that awesome hair'