Girls do you find it weird that bikinis are exepable in public but not your underwear?

They both reveal the same amount sometime more with the bikinis, yet they are exepable in public and it's not for your underwear. Is it because of purpose of the clothing or is it society that made them different? what your opinion?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It's technically true that bikinis and underwear are the same thing but it's the connotation behind them that changes things. Underwear symbolizes intimacy, privacy, sexuality, something that is meant to be revealed only in the bedroom (or the kitchen or the living room or the car hurhur). No matter how illogical it is, you'll always have that association in the back of your mind.

• What she said.
      There s a place for everythig.
      Sime beaches you can even go nude.
      But you can t walk around nude in the street.
      You can t walk in a bikini to the office