How often do you change your hair? How Often should a girl change her hair?

Ie: colouring it new colour, or cutting it shorter or something like that

I mean changing it pretty drastically
How did that weird picture get added to my question? I didn't out it there. Can I get rid of it?

266

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex used to change her hair color and I never liked her doing it.

I'd be in the shower and this strange woman would walk in. I'd cover myself up and wonder what the heck she was doing there. Then she'd talk and I'd think that voice sounds familiar. Then I'd realize "Hey, you're my girlfriend right?" She'd confirm it was true. "What happened to your hair? It's brown." "I dyed it." "Well it scared the hell out of me, I thought I was about the be raped by a crazy psycho woman."

Then a year later, I'd be in the shower and this strange woman walks in. I was a little quicker this time. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to be my girlfriend would you?" "Yes". "Well you're blonde". "That's my natural color." "Oh yea, I remember now". "So how did it get your natural color overnight?" "I dyed it." "Oh, um, OK"

Then a year later...

Most Helpful Girl

• I use to colour it frequently a lot during high school. Red, red-pink, brown, brown and blonde highlights, black with purple bits. I stopped years ago. I have now settled for a chestnut brown. I don't think I want to damage my hair anymore lol