How often do you change your hair? How Often should a girl change her hair?

Ie: colouring it new colour, or cutting it shorter or something like that

Updates:
I mean changing it pretty drastically
How did that weird picture get added to my question? I didn't out it there. Can I get rid of it?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex used to change her hair color and I never liked her doing it.

I'd be in the shower and this strange woman would walk in. I'd cover myself up and wonder what the heck she was doing there. Then she'd talk and I'd think that voice sounds familiar. Then I'd realize "Hey, you're my girlfriend right?" She'd confirm it was true. "What happened to your hair? It's brown." "I dyed it." "Well it scared the hell out of me, I thought I was about the be raped by a crazy psycho woman."

Then a year later, I'd be in the shower and this strange woman walks in. I was a little quicker this time. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to be my girlfriend would you?" "Yes". "Well you're blonde". "That's my natural color." "Oh yea, I remember now". "So how did it get your natural color overnight?" "I dyed it." "Oh, um, OK"

Then a year later...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I use to colour it frequently a lot during high school. Red, red-pink, brown, brown and blonde highlights, black with purple bits. I stopped years ago. I have now settled for a chestnut brown. I don't think I want to damage my hair anymore lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I find a style I like and stick with it until I find something that might look better. as for girls, they can change when ever they like so long as it looks good... now if it's my wife and I'm paying that $1000 per do then she can go in only once a week lol.
    but a girl or girlfriend and I'm not paying it's her choice. the only thing is it must look good and be a do that can be fixed jic. some girls get horrible hairdos that they can't fix up.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is your choice whenever you like it go for it

as far as I am concerned I preferably have a haircut ( normal) once a month 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Weekly.

0|0
    0|0
  • not much

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever you get youths urge I guess or bored of it maybe once a year maybe once every five

0|0
    0|0
    • So maybe once a year or every 2 if you want a drastic change

What Girls Said 25

• As often as she wants - provided it's not an unhealthy amount - every 3 months at the most if you take care of your hair in between and it's never bleaching. If it's bleaching then all bets are off...

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't change it much

0|0
    0|0
  • In middle/early high school I changed it every 8-12 weeks. Different colors... all sorts of colors.

Senior year I dyed it back to the color it was before I started dying (near white blonde) and then I learned that over those last 5 years I'd gotten darker... so I just kept dying it white blonde lol and... I've kept it the same since then. I'm boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was blonde for four years and then I became strawberry blonde for two years. If I had to change my hair I would change it to strawberry blonde but currently I am at my natural hair color and natural hair texture. However, a lot of people think that my strawberry blonde hair is my natural hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • i change my hair really much. I used to have long hair but in the summer i cut it really short and i dye it abouta time or two or three months and everytime i try to get a new result so i'm probably not the best person to take advice from but still, do what you want- try new things and keep doing it to keep it interesting or find a style that works and settle for it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've ever coloured my hair and I hope I never will. I go to the salon once a month if I haven't got braids on and have it treated but I wash and curl it myself every weekend because a girl got to have lovely hair for the week ahead 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • NOT often. Also my hair grows very fast (not complaining) so it's hard to maintain a haircut for a decent time.
    I never died my hair and I leave it very long more often than not.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can change it however little or much they want. The only time I really feel a need is if they are entering mature adulthood and have a little girl looking haircut. Or maybe is your hair looks like crap and scraggly from having horrible split ends.

When I was in high school and didn't have to pay my bills I changed my hair somewhat often, dying it blonde, red and orange, brunette, cutting it short, getting bangs and not. Now that I'm older I cut it as short as I can while looking feminine and not having to maintain it very much. Every 6 months or so. If it's shorter I need less shampoo and conditioner and thus I don't need to buy it as often.

0|0
    0|0
  • colouring like depends when my hair is healthy enough and cutting when i feel my ends are very dead so i trim them myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't change my hair that often. Maybe a little trim when it gets too long but other than that, it stays the same colour.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like never change my hair. I know, BORING hha. It's literally either left open or in a high or low bun most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
    • And I will absolutely not cut it short or do something drastic like that. And I'm no really into dying hair different colors, but I'm not against it. I have had high lights and did the whole ombre thing.

• i wouldn't dare touch my hair by dying it, dnt want to ruin it. and basically when the ends get split i just trim them

0|0
    0|0
  • I cut and dye it maybe once every couple of months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once a year. And she needs to change it how often she wants

0|0
    0|0
  • If possible, I can change my hair plenty but not out of desperation.
    changes are natural courses of life, frequent changes mean - insecurity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever it strikes my fancy! If it makes you happy, do it! Live for yourself, screw anyone who says otherwise! 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never colored my hair but I get it cut maybe once or twice a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm I do different hairstyles everyday but I haven't cut my hair in a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • when i get bored

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never changed mine yet but I might this year

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes