Is it ok to wear a high copy of gucci or fendi bags?

so as you know they are so expensive and there are lots of fake bags , so what do you think?
Is it okay or not , what would you say if u saw someone buying it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm generally not impressed by a woman who spends frivolously. If it's awesome and happens to be an expensive brand name, then go for it. Buying things to brand yourself as someone special is kind of sad though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Cheapskate.
    I jest...
    But best avoided real or fake because even if you have a real one... everyone will think it is fake... get something mid-range.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares?
    Paying for brand name alone is pretty moronic if something cheaper looks equally as good.

0|0
    0|0
  • ofc its ok

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think any guy cares what brand of bag you have or if it's fake or real.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You mean replicated ones? No one is going to know if it's a real or a fake one. Replicated ones are almost like the real deal ones. The difference would be the stitches/code numbers/the way the letters are positioned and the different use of fabric used in the interior.

If you want one sure, buy yourself one. I think the replicated ones are still expensive either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, it's okay obvious, spend your money how you want. I don't see the point in just a regular old bag, spending that much, but we all splurge on different things.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like them, go for it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes