I'm a kindergarten teacher and I need help on what to wear?

So my problem is that I have bus duty in the morning, then class, then recess, then class, then lunch duty, then class, then recess, then class, then bus duty. Each time I have to go outside in the freezing cold.

So it's impossible to get dressed and undressed 6 times in one day! Especially since I have to help the kids get dressed in their snowsuits.

I have no idea what I can wear, any help is greatly appreciated!

1220

Most Helpful Guy

• Layers.
    They are warm
    They have a wide temperature range and still be comfortable. If you are not outside too long they can be good from mildly freezing temperatures, or inside a heated room, without changing a thing. If it gets colder than that, or for longer periods, you can throw on a light jacket and be good in all but the coldest temperatures.
    Only the outer layer shows. Or maybe an inner layer at the neckline. So you don't have to worry about what most of it looks like.
    In colder weather a scarf does wonders. Throwing on a wool scarf takes two seconds. And they look good too.

Most Helpful Girl

• pants, boots, winter jacket with the hat and mitts tucked in the sleeves so you can slip them on super fast... doesn't sound that hard to me... oh and winter boots. You are an adult assuming you have everything close buy it should take you just a few seconds to get your clothes on

• It actually takes more than a few seconds to do all that! Even then my legs are freezing! I have no clue what to do.