Is this normal clothing behavior?

I wake up, shower, then put on some long johns to just lounge around the house. When I have to go out, I just put clothing over top and then go. When I get back home, I strip back to my long johns. I wear them to bed too!

Is this normal? I'm like in long johns all the time lol... I own like 8 pairs lol...

They look like this if you are wondering:
Is this normal clothing behavior?

2018

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

Wearing them around the house maybe, but most people are not wearing longjohns under their clothes unless its damn cold. And by damn cold I mean 0F/-20 C or so. Even then most aren't, but some people are.

• Really? I know guys don't but what about girls? It's hard for me to know since I don't have x-ray vision lol

Most Helpful Girl

• errrmmm that's your personal taste... kinda weird to me

• hmmm can I ask why you think it's weird?

• ohh you must live somewhere tropical! Do you ever wish you lived somewhere where you can wear winter clothes?

• yea tropical weather here
      yea would like to see how coldness feels like