Is this normal clothing behavior?

I wake up, shower, then put on some long johns to just lounge around the house. When I have to go out, I just put clothing over top and then go. When I get back home, I strip back to my long johns. I wear them to bed too!

Is this normal? I'm like in long johns all the time lol... I own like 8 pairs lol...

They look like this if you are wondering:
Is this normal clothing behavior?

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

Wearing them around the house maybe, but most people are not wearing longjohns under their clothes unless its damn cold. And by damn cold I mean 0F/-20 C or so. Even then most aren't, but some people are.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I know guys don't but what about girls? It's hard for me to know since I don't have x-ray vision lol

Most Helpful Girl

• errrmmm that's your personal taste... kinda weird to me

1|0
    1|1
    • hmmm can I ask why you think it's weird?

• Show All
    • ohh you must live somewhere tropical! Do you ever wish you lived somewhere where you can wear winter clothes?

• yea tropical weather here
      yea would like to see how coldness feels like

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Super cute! How is this different than lounging around the house in PJs? If I'm at home it's all about comfort. But I take off the PJs before I put on my clothes! ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah that's the diff, i just leave them on all day, and just change when I got to bed lol

• That's perfectly okay to wear whether you're going out, well anywhere, or just staying home. I consider this casual wear and quite fashionable if on the right girl. I mean I like it this look so much that I sort of dressed exactly like the girl in the picture before.

0|0
    0|0
    • hmm that would not be a good look on a guy though! isn't tight clothes kinda girly?

• Show All
    • ummm not into guys in girly clothes! Sorry!

• Hahah okay and that's okay!!

• If you are comfortable in them, who cares? Comfort is a personal thing. If nobody can see you and judge, why worry. I wear scrubs to bed. I like being myself when it's time to retire.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as john is ok with you wearing his stuff it's ok with me.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'd love if my girl wears this under her street clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is normal tbh. if you are single then why worry about it? ?

0|0
    0|0
    • Will this prevent me from finding a guy?

• Show All
    • promiscuous girls I guess?

• or simply saying that the girls who want to keep options open for them?

• that's normal and sweet! :)

1|2
    0|0
  • That's dope. Keepin' it simple. I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • that looks really cool

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here thermals over boxers every day

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely normal ya

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are confortable and transpirable, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Only for track or cross country meets

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a pretty great look for an athletic girl rocking a great body. Particularly if you have a nice butt and legs! That fitted top also looks amazing on a girl with big boobs and a trim waist! :P

0|0
    0|0
    • umm yeah you won't seem me like that, since I'm wearing it under my normal clothes lol...

• Show All
    • I do that every day! That's what you are supposed to do with long underwear.. underwear means under clothes lol

• The girl in the photo you chose is very likely walking around in public dressed like that! lol!

• Women lost their elegance

1|0
    0|0
    • how can women be elegant in winter? I don't think they ever were lol

• underwear. you lay around in underwear, essentially

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• sounds warmth-efficient

1|1
    0|0
    • It is! The only time I'm not wearing them is when I'm in a hot shower lol... so 100% of my day is warm lol... I'm wondering if it's normal to do that though!!!

• sounds like my relationship with my fleecey abdomen warmer

• They are super cosy tbh. Personally I wouldn't keep them on the entire day. But that's me I don't like wearing clothes I've been out in, in bed.

2|0
    0|0
    • It is super cosy!!! And the ones I sleep in I change out of, so I have like sleep version, then my day version, but I'm always wearing them!

• Seems kind of weird, like hanging out it your PJs all day and putting your normal clothes over it when you go out. Is it really that much effort to take it off? :D

0|0
    1|1
    • lol... yes that's kinda exactly like what I'm doing... at least they are tight enough that people don't really know I'm wearing them... haha you've never done that? :P

• When I go skiing. I think its unnecessary for daily life

• Maybe your country is warm in the winter!

• It's not normal (only girls who do sport wear that in my country) but as long as your comfortable it's ok. You don't need to impress anyone so why force yourself to wear uncomfortable clothes anyways?

0|0
    1|1
    • Do girls who play sports keep it on under their clothes though? That's what I'm thinking might be considered weird!

• Show All
    • If my top gets hot I can just roll up my sleeves, I guess I can go to the toilet and take off the layer! I'm really surprised nobody does this in France, but I leaned something!

• If it's really cold some girl would wear tight under the jeans and boots to keep warm.
      I'm surprised to learn that it's seems to be popular in other country.
      Nobody would things like that, we just wear regular clothes.
      Girls prefer to get cold and be pretty than wearing stuff like that.

• I thought long johns were those onesies with a butt flap... not this... lol
    I'm pregnant and these types of pants are all that's comfortable right now so if you comfy why not? 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • haha I think those are guy long johns? These are the ones I wear (in the picture)... but most people don't seem them since they are under my clothes lol...

• Clothing behavior? I've never hard of this before, and I don't think it's a thing you should worry about. Who cares? Be comfortable!

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the hell cares what's normal. You need to feel comfortable that's it

0|1
    0|0
  • Do what works for you.

1|3
    0|0
    • I've been doing this for a couple of months and I absolutely love it. I don't want to stop lol... but I'm just wondering if I'm weird or if other people do it too...

• @Asker: oh... you're definitely not alone...

• That's what I do 😝

1|3
    0|0
    • Oh my god really? You wear them from morning to night? I thought I was the only one! I've been doing it every day for a couple of months and I never want to stop. It's just so cozy!

• haha yah totally normal

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah? thanks! I'm wondering if other people do it... do you ever dress like that?

• Show All
    • awesome! I always wonder what percentage of people out there are wearing leggings or long johns under their pants... hmmmm

• I don't do it all the time. but when it's cold I will

• Normal enough

1|0
    0|0
    • lol... ummm... thanks? :S

• very normal

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? Have you done it before?

• No one cares.

0|0
    1|0
  • Its perfectly fine, all about comport.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do that with leggings and sports bras

0|0
    0|0
  • so don't you wear pyjamas while sleeping

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope just a pair of long johns like you see in that pic! I do have many different pairs so they are always clean!

• I see if it is clean then there is no problem

• Normal

0|0
    0|0
  • No... only when you are doing some running

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't do any running lol... I'm super lazy haha

• ... Are you advertising this product?

0|0
    0|0
    • no, i actually own many different brands!

Recommended myTakes