Do you ever gt lazy and wear socks that don't match?

Do you ever gt lazy and wear socks that don't match?
Sometimes i do. :P
  • Yes i do that sometimes
    Vote A
  • No i don't do that. crazy!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not much of a sock wearer. But if I do... they typically match since all of my socks are white with the colored toes and heals. I'm more of a flip flop, sandals, heels, wedge kind of girl. I do like socks to slide across my floors though.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, haha, I'm kinda psycho about that. I actually only have one style of casual sock, usually once a year I just dump them all and buy a few packs of new ones, and it's all the same plain white no-show socks. I can't get into this mid-calf sock style the kids are doing, we already figured out how bad that looked after the 80s and made a change, I'm not regressing, fuck that😝 Only socks I have that could mismatch are my dress socks for work, but I ball the pair up before putting it in my hamper and I find them and ball them up once the load is washed so they don't get separated👍

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• when i was little

0|1
    0|0
  • Life is too short to wear matching socks all the time. I have more important things to do. Mine hardly ever match lol if they do, it's from pure luck.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't have time to hunt down matching pairs in the morning when I'm getting ready for work.

The minutes I spend doing that are minutes taken away from my morning nap.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, but one time I wore two different shoes because I got dressed in the dark like an idiot.

0|1
    0|0
  • I do that all the time. Life's too short to spend it matching socks.

0|1
    0|0
  • all the time (usually because i haven't had my morning coffee and pink looks blue lol).

0|1
    0|0
  • Never! I can actually feel the difference and it will drive me nuts!

0|1
    0|0
  • All the time :3 and when I'm not quite warm or cold, I wear them half on :3

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, I'd know they were different and it'd bother me, haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah I've done that when i can't find the matching pair hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm usually in a rush and dont have time to find the other one. otherwise they match

0|1
    0|0
  • All the time. For some reason it's hard to keep my socks together.

0|1
    0|0
  • Generally my socks are dried in their pairs then folded in their pairs so no not really

0|1
    0|0
  • Its rare to see me with matching socks tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to have matching socks

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah I can't do that. I'd need matching pairs lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope I don't

0|1
    0|0
  • Guilty as charged

0|1
    0|0
  • no my socks are always matched in my closet

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm pretty OCD that would make me crazy.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 25

• Only rarely when I find I actually threw only one sock in the laundry and found the other outside and I'm out of matching pairs. In that case I try to wear two different mismatching shoes to match the mismatching socks.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think a neat fashion trend would be one long knee-high sock and one short sock of matching color, like long sock on the left leg and short sock on the right leg if you're right-handed. Then wear a short with only one long sleeve (left side) and one short sleeve (right-side).

That mimics an ancient armor design that seeks greater protection for the leading foot and arm (left side of the body typically if you're right-handed).

• Then wear a short [/shirt] with only one long sleeve (left side) and one short sleeve (right-side).

• I consider myself an expert in this area.

Every Friday my friends and I wear the most colourful happy socks (tm) we can find. We literally spend hours searching malls for the most brightly patterned ones we can find. Eventually it came time to up the ante.

Nothing is happier and more carefree than wearing different socks

0|1
    0|0
  • For white they're mostly all the same type so just grab and go. And sometimes if I put extra effort in. Each sock is paired with the right one and bundled up

On a side note
    Carpet like that and those socks, just seems like extra comfy cozy. When I did have carpet like that when younger, sitting on the floor was actually fun

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I always match my socks when I wash and dry them, so they are matched in pairs, waiting to be worn.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never. People drives me crazy if they wears two difference mismatching socks. It's annoying for a perfectionist like me and therefor I tries to avoid it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never! That throws off the continuum of the sock drawer... how u have one blue sock clean and the other dirty, and that causes a cascade of mismatches!

#NoThanks :-P

0|1
    0|0
  • Occasionally, but its always because I'm late doing laundry that week, and the other one to match doesn't exist.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only have black socks, so they're gonna always match lol

0|3
    0|0
  • When that happens it was because i got distracted :p
    Last time it was like... 2 months ago...

"Hey orange, wtf... Loooool, your socks are different"
    * i cry

0|1
    0|0
  • When I do I call it a fashion statement, and should I get a comment I say 'thanks, I have another pair just like these at home.'

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm probably one of the laziest persons on earth and I never do that. This has nothing to do with laziness lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure especially when I'm wearing pants and people can't see my socks anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • All my socks are the same, so it's impossible for them not to match.

0|1
    0|0
  • I gave up on finding my matching socks about a year ago and haven't looked back since.

0|1
    0|0
  • i do that everyday. can't remember the last time my socks actually matched

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah but I'm always in shoes and jeans when it happens so no one will notice

0|1
    0|0
  • never done that before

0|1
    0|0
  • to an extent. if they are similar I'll wear them

0|1
    0|0
  • I can not find another one so now it is so.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of mine don't match anyway -_-

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes