Do you ever gt lazy and wear socks that don't match?

Sometimes i do. :P
  • Yes i do that sometimes
  • No i don't do that. crazy!

2626

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not much of a sock wearer. But if I do... they typically match since all of my socks are white with the colored toes and heals. I'm more of a flip flop, sandals, heels, wedge kind of girl. I do like socks to slide across my floors though.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, haha, I'm kinda psycho about that. I actually only have one style of casual sock, usually once a year I just dump them all and buy a few packs of new ones, and it's all the same plain white no-show socks. I can't get into this mid-calf sock style the kids are doing, we already figured out how bad that looked after the 80s and made a change, I'm not regressing, fuck that😝 Only socks I have that could mismatch are my dress socks for work, but I ball the pair up before putting it in my hamper and I find them and ball them up once the load is washed so they don't get separated👍