Girls, At what age do women tend to stop wearing "Juniors" clothing?

Like... when you go shopping for jeans or shirts or dresses... do you shop in the women's department or the juniors?

I'm going to Europe this summer and I need to buy new clothes (I've needed new clothes fir a while anyway but Europe is what's actually driving me to go buy them). And I'll be a month shy of 24 when we go.

I'm also short and thin. I look younger than I am. But... am I getting too old to be in the juniors department? Even if clothes in the women's department don't necessarily come in my size/style?

Add to that I'm not very fashionable in the first place (thus the question lol). I have to look like my wardrobe is aware that it's 2017 but also I don't want to look like I'm dressing too young/old for my age range.

Silly question, I know.

3