Girls, which clothing item is the hardest to shop for?

• The perfect pair of jeans/pants/slacks
    Vote A
  • The perfect bra
    Vote B
  • The perfect swimsuit
    Vote C
  • The perfect pair of high heels
    Vote D
  • The perfect dress
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For me I would have to say jeans, because I often run into the pant legs being a little too long since I'm short. Finding the perfect bra is also challenge, but I manage to find bras that are comfortable more often than finding jeans.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 36

• 1. Shopping in general is a stressful experience.

But I voted swimsuits. I don't want to come off as cocky or anything (even though I know I will) but I look good in a bikini. I have no issue whatsoever in strutting around in a bikini.

However, I've noticed that VS discontinued their swim line and everywhere else... the suits just aren't as good and not what I'm looking for.

They all offer... too much coverage, if that makes sense. Like... I'm all for body positivity and whatnot but... I look good in the string bikinis and stuff. I don't want the bottoms that cover all your butt and have thick hip bands or the high waist bottoms or the cover-your-entire-collarbone-chest-region top. I want the VS pushup/"normal" coverage tops and the string/thong bikini bottoms.

And I've noticed that other swim brands have moved away from that style and more toward more coverage and like... I dress modestly all the time. The one time I don't is when I go to the beach because... well, damnit I look good lol And I want minimum tan lines without being full on nude.

1|0
    0|0
    • I hate when like a season rolls over and you loved whatever that seasons clothes were, and then they replace it with nothing you like. ^This reminds me of that feeling.

• Yeah... something tells me that I won't like 2017's swim styles lol

• AMIClubwear has a decent line of suits that might be what you're looking for! I can't vouch for the quality, as I don't own any myself, but they do carry those styles you like.

• Finding the perfect pair of pants is hands-down the hardest article of clothing to find for my body type. I have a tiny waist, a fat ass, thick thighs, and I'm only 5' tall. If I find something that fits my butt and thighs, it's always too big in the waist, I have a huge issue with pants sagging in the crotch, and I'm curvy all the way down, so sometimes the leggs on skinny jeans will be too tight on my calves. I'm always between sizes and can wear between a 3 and an 8 depending on the fit, cut, and sizing of the pant. I have just accepted the fact that I have to hem up every single pair of pants I buy because even petites are too long for me (women's petites are usually for women 5'2"-5'5", so I'm even shorter than petite sizing). I wear mostly skirts because I just have to find one that fits my waist and I can hem the length up if it's too long

Bras are another hard one, but I can't complain about finding the perfect one because I've already found my perfect bra. The Dream Angel Push-up bra by Victoria's Secret is my perfect bra. It's made of memory foam, so my boobs are comfortable, the laces aren't itchy, the straps don't fall off, pinch, pull, or rub, the wire fully cups my boobs, and the band hits the perfect spot under my armpit. Unfortunately they start at $50, but I've found a few on clearance. I have 3 of them and they are all more comfortable than anything else I own, even the one I've had since 2011. They last longer than and are more comfortable than the Demis I bought 2 years ago that are already falling apart (they're half the price). You get what you pay for, and even though my perfect bra is $50, it's definitely worth it to me to be able to wear it for a couple days without having red marks all over my back, and I spend less money in the long run because they last longer

3|0
    0|0
    • We literally have the exact same body!!!

• Show All
    • If it is winter time around you and you wanna buy Uggs of sneakers go to the kids section and it is at least $30 cheaper and sometimes even more

• @SapouraK
      Right? I got two pairs of shoes on regular sale for less than $30 when they sell women's shoes on clearance for $30. When I go online, I can find a women's 5 1/5 for a good deal (I use shoebuy. com because they have free shipping and returns if the shoes I buy in a 6 end up being more of a 6 1/5). I wear a 3-4 in kid's depending on the store. A women's 5 1/5 is my perfect size while a kid's 5 is too big for me. I felt so sad when I found a girl's 2 1/5 in my size one time. Lol

• Jeans/pants. I am really short and not skinny. I can literally find nothing that fits me correctly. I usually have to settle for jeans that are long on me but I always have to try them on before buying because at some stores I'm a nine and others a thirteen depending on how they're made. Pretty annoying haha

0|0
    0|0
  • ooooo... I'd tie between jeans and bras. Even different brands have different collections that fit differently :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans. It's like they only sell skinny jeans. I miss the normal straight legged ones. It's often hard to find jeans that are sizes inbetween too.

2|0
    0|0
  • Pants for sure. 90% of them are too long, and when they're not, the're usually too tight around the hips.

1|0
    0|0
  • jeans, are the hardest for me because each company sizes diffrently sometimes they dont flatter my but or they just flat out look weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me? Shoes. I fucking despise shopping for shoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jeans! I have a very pronounced hourglass shape... so much that i've never found a pair that i've been able to wear without a belt...*sighs in dispair*

1|0
    1|0
  • I live in japan and have size 9~9.5 feet (US) Here (Japan) the highest they will carry in pretty much all the shops are 8...
    I hate it... It sucks.. UGH,

0|0
    0|0
  • A bra for me.
    I can't go anywhere, and when I do find my size it's expensive. Being a L cup is very depressing.

0|0
    0|0
  • It so hard for me to decide on a dress. Im picky. I need to find a dress that can fit around my boobs and still be tight around my waist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, effort to try on, I hate dressing room queues.

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely pants/jeans. i have big hips and a small waist.. which makes me have a terrible time shopping for those items

0|0
    0|0
  • With me being extremely large breasted it quite simply has to be finding that elusive "perfect bra" :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Bra and shirt. Shirts are short and super wide today. I really dislike this fashion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Between swimsuit and bra. Because I have large boobs it's really hard to find things to fit them good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans for me because my legs are thin and I hate when they are baggy. Also bras because UGH

0|0
    0|0
  • Its so hard to choose because with jeans/pants, I am so short and all the pants are too long and i don't like them rolled up. I am still looking for the perfect bra. The perfect swimsuit is hard to find because i am a bigger girl with average sized boobs so my boobs don't look good in the top because too small. Finding the perfect pair of shoes is hard. My left foot is less wide and fits better in a 7 1/2 and my right fits better in a 8. I'm not buying 2 pairs of the same shoes unless on a good sale lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans because I'm short but also shoes because I have a wide foot

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely bras. I have the hardest time finding 32Bs.

0|0
    0|0
    • agree, we are in competition here. and size 5 shoes in the US is almost impossible. :(

• Show All
    • I have no trouble finding a 32B 😂

• @AKomprood seriously though I had to buy a strapless bra at target and I ended up just saying FUCK IT and buying a size down and cramming my boobs in there

• Comfortable heels.

0|1
    0|0
  • bra without a doubt

1|0
    0|0
  • Jeans are impossible lol I HATE shopping for jeans

1|0
    0|0
  • all are easy for me

0|0
    0|0
  • bras and dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9 with skyscraper legs, so jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably all of the above, I'm so indecisive 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • The bra

0|0
    0|0
  • The perfect bra

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls