What your opinions on tattoos? Do you have any? Maybe you can share them?

I personally really love tattoos and am planing on getting one, so i'm curious what are your opinions of those? And if you can i would really like to see them if not on here, then send it on private ( and if not too personal find out the meaning behind it, if it has one ) :)

55

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got 2, a Scorpio symbol on my inner wrist and an Egyptian sundisc on my back :)
    https://i.imgsafe.org/7415813019.jpg

i'm wanting hieroglypics on my lower spine, a dream catcher on my thigh, a quote on my other wrist, and potentially getting a zodiac/astrological arm sleeve :)

I love them and they are addictive but expensive!