What your opinions on tattoos? Do you have any? Maybe you can share them?

I personally really love tattoos and am planing on getting one, so i'm curious what are your opinions of those? And if you can i would really like to see them if not on here, then send it on private ( and if not too personal find out the meaning behind it, if it has one ) :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got 2, a Scorpio symbol on my inner wrist and an Egyptian sundisc on my back :)
    https://i.imgsafe.org/7415813019.jpg

i'm wanting hieroglypics on my lower spine, a dream catcher on my thigh, a quote on my other wrist, and potentially getting a zodiac/astrological arm sleeve :)

I love them and they are addictive but expensive!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I like tattoos that have a lot of meaning. I can see myself maybe getting one some day, but I want it to be something I will always be passionate about. I like being able to hear a story attached to something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not have any tattoos. The small ones OK.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a no go for me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No tattoo

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Even though I don't personally have any, I do think they look pretty cool. It might hurt from what I heard. And also make sure you know the pattern you get is what u really want before u tattoo it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the tattoo removal industry will be a really good place to invest pretty soon - if it already isn't...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them. I want to get some soon :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah me too, do you have any pattern in mind? What and where do you wanna get it done?

• I actually posted a question with pictures of tattoos I'd want to get. And I'd want them either on my side or down my spine

• I have one on my arm, one on my ankle, and one on my foot

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes