What is your go to facial cleanser?

We all have different types, but what works best for you and what's your skin type?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not use those kind of products very often. I have slightly oily and porous skin and I use witch hazel as a skin cleanser.

1|0
    0|0
    • How do you feel about its results?

• It does a good job cleaning, it does not leave any oily residue, and it does not dry my skin. I believe that witch hazel is a primary component in many products which have added ingredients to try to produce "super cleansers."

Most Helpful Girl

• Oily skin, I use an Avene gel cleanser for oily/sensitive/blemish prone skin and a Konjac sponge

1|0
    0|0
    • I've never heard of a Konjac sponge. Tell me more

• Show All
    • Agreed. I don't wear foundation or anything that can clog pores even more

• Same, I only wear mineral foundation when I have to attend some sort of event, but 6 days out of 7 I just keep my face away from makeup ahaha

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Water and soap lol

1|0
    0|0
    • lol didn't think I'd have to break this one down like that... what kind?

• Any soap works haha my skin doesn't need much maintenance.

• Well you stop that! Lol half the crap shouldn't even go on your skin let alone your face. Skin needs a lot of maintenance otherwise it will go down hill after time.

What Girls Said 2

• Oily porous skin, I use a facial scrub.

1|0
    0|0
    • How often?

• Show All
    • It's okay because it removes all dead skin and it helps me from breaking out. I have acne

• You know I get that scrubbing like that everyday will eventually do more damage. I used to have acne badly and I started using cetaphil antibacterial bar and their lightweight moisturizer and haven't had issues. I do however use an exfoliating scrub once a week.

• I got like sensitive skin! So I use cetaphil

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes