What can I do if I'm ugly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• get. in. shape. health is an instant attractiveness boost.
    next work on your confidence integrity and personality. these are the only things that can make you someone who gets more and more attractive as a guy gets to know you.

0|1
    0|0
    • you're not even close to ugly. if you work on your personality, confidence, and wardrobe you'll be fine. 👍

• Show All
    • have you seen my picture or no?

• I did when I wrote my first comment. but I don't remember what you look like

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy another mirror and gain self confidence. Everybody has beauty in her/him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• It doesn't matter what you can't do, but what you can and want to do.

dplearningzone.the-dp.co.uk/.../...in-DP-style.png

So what smallest thing would have the most positive outcome in your looks?

0|0
    0|0
  • Enjoy your life, embrace the stoic doctrines, concern yourself only with those things which truly belong to you, namely the ability to make choices, everything else is just on loan and will be given back. Your looks r not that important.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't change your face, but you can always change your body. Workout until you have a hot enough body to compensate for your face.

0|0
    0|0
    • You aren't ugly in the slightest. Still, working out can boost your confidence (which seems to be the real issue here).

• I'm not pretty either.

• Lie to yourself about a future plastic surgery that you will never have.

1|0
    0|0
  • You can stop thinking that you're ugly, and realize that whoever told you that, was lying to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • They aren't lying. They're right.

• Show All
    • See, that way of thinking is why you feel as you do. The way you'll go about getting more positive, is by figuring out what you enjoy, and then improve on that, until you're confident about this thing. That way you'll also draw in people who's equally interested in the things you enjoy, and make friends along the way. That's how it all works. :)

• I don't want to be confident because I'll attract too much attention. I don't want to show interest in a guy either because I will look desperate.

• Learn to live with it. Make good friends and be with good people. You will feel nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find that 99.99% of the time a girl who thinks she's ugly really isn't

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm ugly, I'm sure of it.

• Show All
    • What makes you think this?

• Because no guy has ever approached me.

• You're not ugly. I'm almost 200% certain

0|1
    0|0
  • You don't know what ugly is until you've seen me.

0|0
    0|0
  • learn to love yourself and accept yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Join the club.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ayy you're not even close to ugly. I can't believe you're asking this. You're pretty.

• Show All
    • I personally think you look fine, a lot a girls would love to have your body. But if you don't like it you can work on changing it by gaining some weight. But you're good in my opinion.

• Who's the actress?

• meet me

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing... it sucks i know. I KNOW

1|0
    0|0
  • why do people tell you to work out? I've seen uglier people work out and it still didn't help them.

0|1
    0|0
  • You probz aren't even ugly😊 can we see that face?

0|0
    0|0
    • I am ugly.

• Show All
    • Can I follow you? I don't want to talk on here. I'd rather private message.

• Sure I denonymized myself

• I'm generally unattractive as well. I suggest making up for it with a killer personality. Be friendly and funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make up for it with your personality.

0|1
    0|0
    • lol you're kidding right? You're NOT ugly.

• Show All
    • 5'6"

• Why?

What Girls Said 2

• acknowledge the bad, embrace the good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Work on your self esteem.
    Make a list of all the positive things about yourself... read it everyday...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes