How do you feel about girls with unnatural haircolors (see pics)?

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 39

• There is an appropriate age range, obviously younger or if you are a rock star. My mom thinks she is cool with purple hair. WTF mom!

1|2
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't like it, except for some very special cases, typically the type of girl that's so pretty she could literally rock every hairstyle and color.

1|0
    0|0
  • I understand that correlation does not equal causation however, in my own experience, people who get unnaturaly colored hair are either immature, insecure, or both.

1|0
    0|0
  • My initial reaction is always the same: "One more girl desperately seeking attention!"

1|0
    0|1
  • I think they look OK, but that's because they're all pretty. They'd look even better with natural colours.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like unnatural hair colors. I prefer natural hair colors and natural looks most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think they're hot. Especially when the hair color matches the clothes. Way hot

0|0
    0|0
  • All up to the girl in question. If it's what she wants, more power to her. I do like them, but my opinion is immaterial. Hers matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • It always depends on the appearance of the girl, but in most cases I really like it (especially blue or violet)

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks ok. So long as your employer allows it, or it won't keep you from getting a decent job, I'm cool with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Highlights can look really great, but not a whole head of pink or blue or green hair!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird hair colour; piercings; tattoos = SJW feminist loon.
    Course of action: ignore and keep on moving.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its cool. Standing out from the norm is refreshing.

1|1
    0|0
  • Rarely it can look good, for short periods of time. Red hair is an exception

1|0
    0|0
  • You are fake and not realistic you have mood swings.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hate it, I rather a girl stick with her natural hair color then have unnatural haircolors.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's hot then I don't care what color her hair is.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long the colors dont pop out I dont really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like crazy hair colours

1|1
    0|0
  • Mental issues and sleep around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Awesome

0|1
    0|0
  • dont like it at all looks trashy

1|0
    1|0
  • Don't like it

1|0
    0|0
  • I love girls with unnatural hair colors

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. Its cute

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how the girl carry it !!

1|0
    0|0
  • pulls me in like a birds of paradise effect

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it and think it shows individuality

1|0
    0|0
  • sloots

1|0
    2|1
  • hair colouring damages the hair, i dont like it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I was thinking that the top girl's purple hair looked fried. I used to dye mine red (not bright cherry red, but a natural shade of red, like copper-ish) and although it didn't completely fry it, it did damage it some. I'm still trying to grow that damage out after 2 1/2 years and have decided not to color my hair anymore because it's already easy to damage just by combing it out too rough.

• @aWes0MeNeSs hair care is important.

• I believe so too. Mine already looks and feels so much better after I've cut out the coloring and started taking better care of it.

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 26

• I had hot pink hair in high school. Loved it, but it was frowned upon by most at the time. I love how girls are going crazy with it and it's a "cool" thing now. Just wish I was still young enough to join back in!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think, " I wish, I had the balls to dye my entire head purple".

I envy them, and am completely jealous at how gorgeous some colors look with some colors on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was young enough to pull it off. I would have this done.
    i.ytimg.com/vi/ywk_KE7IZR8/maxresdefault.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I currently have part of my hair an unnatural colour so obviously I don't mind much :P I think it looks pretty good on other girls too.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's playful and suits a lot of people. I miss when I had bright pink hair lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. I have always wanted pastel purple hair but, though it's not technically forbidden, it's looked down upon at my work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red isn't unnatural, she just looks like a red head. But I think some girls can pull it off

0|0
    0|0
    • Well that shade of red isn't natural

• I did my hair silver and im going to dye it lavender so i obviously love colored hair

0|1
    0|0
  • Not my thing. I think some girls can look very pretty with it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people look good in unnatural hair colors, but only if it's a dark color such as midnight blue or burgundy with no ombré (having the entire hair with the same color). I prefer the darker ones because I find them easier on the eye. The pastel and bright shades can easily come off as tacky. I feel like they're only good for photography and when they're done by an excellent hairdresser. Apart from that, I don't think it looks good. I know that these girls want to be unique and want to stand out, or simply love crazy unnatural hair colors, but this doesn't stop me from having a contradicting opinion. Generally speaking, wanting neon or pastel colors is a style taste for teens and young adults. On the other hand, opting for a darker more subtle non natural hair color, to the point it looks brunette with reflects, is a more "grown up" and classier fashion taste. It reminds me of what my mom and aunt would prefer, and I think they both have beautiful classy taste in fashion & beauty.

0|0
    0|0
  • ok first of all... I love Halsey and Bella Thorn so whatever soooo...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm naturally a blonde, but currently my hair is black with blue, green, and purple highlights

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a ton of fire engine red peek-a-boos soooo I love it!

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion it doesn't look good

1|1
    0|0
  • I think they look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks good on some, looks bad on others.

0|0
    0|0
  • some look good

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the red, it's fiery 🔥

0|0
    0|0
  • I like 'em.

0|0
    0|0
  • It look cool

0|0
    0|0
  • some people can pull it off :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it and I change my hair color a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I find these so pretty!😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow the last girls hair colour is so beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks cool but difficult to maintain. I have been there.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes