Do you like freckles?

Do you like freckles?Do you like freckles?

Do you like freckles?Do you like freckles?Do you like freckles?

• I'm a guy and I think they are cute on girls
    Vote A
  • I'm a guy and they can be pretty sometimes
    Vote B
  • I'm a guy and I don't like freckles
    Vote C
  • I'm a girl and I think freckles are cute!
    Vote D
  • I'm a girl, I have freckles and I hate them
    Vote E
  • I'm a girl and I wish I had freckles
    Vote F
  • I don't really give a shit
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls, your flaws define you!. Your freckles!..
    Your weird grins!.. Your childish giggle or,. A squeaking like a chipmunk!..
    Getting all paranoid, and leaving out signs and hoping for us to understand things instead of being straight forward,.. Picking your nose when you are alone, or gazing yourself endlessly in mirror!.. We know it and love it all!.. Your flaws defines you!. . And guys fall in love with these unique flaws,.

1|1
    0|0
    • I cannot decide if I wanna high five you, down vote or continue to laugh hysterically 😂

• @IvySyn do whatever you want,. But I have kind of always admired their flaws, .. I find that these things help me remember and like them and give me reason to pick them over a barbie doll!..

• @IvySyn tell me something how will you remember person if you see them after 10 years,.. Their weird smiles grins and especially!. . Their flaws will help you in recognizing them!..
      Fall in love with beauty and it will fade away!..
      Fall in love with unique flaws because they will get better with time and you will admire them!. .

Most Helpful Girl

• Freckles are absolutely STUNNING in my opinion... they show youth to me. I love them. They are beautiful. So many people don't believe so... but I am the opposite. I don't have many myself but I love them on others... I just have a small patch across my cheeks and nose. :)

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 41

• I love freckles! I lived in a rural part of Japan during childhood and never saw any. When I went to the U. S., I saw my first red-haired girl who had freckles all over and I was smitten at first sight. The second girl I really liked was also a dirty blonde who had freckles. I think I have some kind of thing for freckles, and I don't know where it came from since I definitely didn't get that from the media or from being around Japanese people in rural Japan.

2|0
    0|0
    • I wish everyone had freckles. I wish I had them too. I like freckles a lot.

• Show All
    • I always questioned it mainly in response to the idea that beauty is mostly a cultural idea. That idea seemed very incompatible in my particular case where I moved from one culture to another and immediately became attracted to someone who seemed to defy all cultural biases I'd generally have. Perhaps she was simply exotic to me. But "exotic" also defies cultural biases to a large extent. I think subjective ideas of beauty are a very complicated thing.

• Indeed they are.

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-shrug(e).gif

So... you post attractive women with freckles.

It doesn't matter if a girl has small tits, a small ass, or even freckles as long as she is hot.

1|0
    0|0
    • I chose flattering pictures of different races with freckles to keep the diversity. Not everyone is going to think the pictures I have selected here are beautiful or not. Some will find these women attractive, some will not. Beauty is subjective.

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-smirk(c).gif

I guess beauty is subjective but obviously I am over-generalising and quite a safe one at that. I would argue that maybe picture 3 and 4 might not fall into this category because they don't follow convention. But I see your point.

• I do, just not on me (which I have and wish I didn't)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them! freckles are cute. But moderately sounds better to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • They would certainly not make me look away from a nice girl!
    On some girls they even really look great :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Red hair and freckles, ummm. I'm half Irish myself, so...

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they can be pretty sometimes.. Weird other times.. But I don't mind them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I fucking LOOOOOVE FRECKLES but not to the point where it's ALL OVER

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't really notice them all that much to be honest. I don't care if people have them or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a shit---because I don't like them but at the same time I don't care if anyone has them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've had them since I was a kid but they sort of faded as I got older. I still think they're cute on girls though 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they're cute on women in my opinion. Even more so in the breast area.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i like girls with freckles they are pretty for sure not a problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are cute. I don't know why so many girls slap foundation on with a trowel to cover them up

1|0
    0|0
  • Freckles are cute on a girl. So ya i do like freckles.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya see? 42 other smart fellows picked a, what a bunch of classy gentlemen -3-

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest wouldn't care if they have freckles or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • In small amounts it's fine but a lot of them is a turn off

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. Do you have freckles?

1|0
    0|0
    • I do on my arms a lot. I grew up with a lot of freckles on my nose. They faded away and would come back a little bit in my teens. Once I started wearing more sun screen they started fading away again. I still have a little bit.

• I like em anyway. As I like really pale skin.

• On some women, yes, they are very appealing!

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 31

• i think a few light ones can be cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Freckles can be quite cute! Love your name, by the way. Irish? From Donegal, perhaps?

1|0
    0|0
  • I have just a few spread out throughout my entire body, along with "beauty marks". I do not mind them and don't pay them much attention, but when I do notice them at times, I like them.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think they're really pretty in the arms. I have them in my back. For the face freckles, a little goes a long way, too much doesn't look good in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl with freckles, not a fan of my own but some people can really work it

1|0
    0|0
  • I do have freckles myself. Lots of them actually but they are very light. Kinda the worst combination huh? :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care actually lol But if i really like you, ittle things like that could be cute sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have freckles and I hate freckles. Don't know why this option was left out.

2|0
    0|0
  • A little (for example, Emma Watson) is cute, but I don't really care, so I choose the last option

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm the only person who doesn't like them lol neither moles or "beauty" marks

1|0
    0|0
  • I think their cute, but it probably helps that I have a few on my nose 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have freckles and I don't really care about those/

0|0
    0|0
  • Like the fake ones with makeup?

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be very sexy is well dosed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love freckles 😍😍😍 wish I had some

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're pretty cute :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg yes. I think they're so cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't you know they are angel kisses...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. They're cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are very cute

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes