What is your opinion when it comes to tattoos?

1320

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos are awesome
    My tattoos are awesome
    I love them now and i will love them when im older

As long as its not offensive I don't know why people care so much
    Its getting more and more acceptable in the work place too which is good

• I love my tattoos as well. I've wanted them for a long time and finally found the courage to get them. Nothing looks good when you get old and the one has a lot of meaning to me so I always love it. I don't understand how so many people are blatantly against them. If they're offensive that's one thing but otherwise who cares. I think they should be in places that you can hide especially if you plan on working somewhere professional but a lot of places don't care

• I've never known anyone to walk up and just touch your tattoo (or even ask for that matter). That is so strange

• Happened to me a few times
      Twice in disney world within a few days of each other lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree but at the same time, tattoos are a permanent reminder of things. They can be positive and they can be meaningful. Each person expresses themselves differently. Some people choose to express themselves with tattoos. I would never police anyone on what to do and what not to do as long as its not harmful. I find some tattoos elegant, some sexy, some trashy but im always interested in the story behind them. Its a great conversation starter and I think its a unique and creative way to turn your body into a canvas.