What is your opinion when it comes to tattoos?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos are awesome
    My tattoos are awesome
    I love them now and i will love them when im older

As long as its not offensive I don't know why people care so much
    Its getting more and more acceptable in the work place too which is good

1|0
    0|0
    • I love my tattoos as well. I've wanted them for a long time and finally found the courage to get them. Nothing looks good when you get old and the one has a lot of meaning to me so I always love it. I don't understand how so many people are blatantly against them. If they're offensive that's one thing but otherwise who cares. I think they should be in places that you can hide especially if you plan on working somewhere professional but a lot of places don't care

• Show All
    • I've never known anyone to walk up and just touch your tattoo (or even ask for that matter). That is so strange

• Happened to me a few times
      Twice in disney world within a few days of each other lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree but at the same time, tattoos are a permanent reminder of things. They can be positive and they can be meaningful. Each person expresses themselves differently. Some people choose to express themselves with tattoos. I would never police anyone on what to do and what not to do as long as its not harmful. I find some tattoos elegant, some sexy, some trashy but im always interested in the story behind them. Its a great conversation starter and I think its a unique and creative way to turn your body into a canvas.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I follow multiple pages on instagram of tattooed females...
    They are not all super super sexy in the first place... But I find tattooed females quite beautiful indeed. Which is kind of old fashioned in that they were thought of like that a long time ago.
    Any on here? HMU!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • -I love them. I don't have one. But i will get some.
    -Tattoos are an art work. A form of expression. And body decoration.
    -I praise tattoos more when it holds a particular meaning for the person.

1|0
    0|0
  • They detract majorly from the beauty of the human body. On women, it looks way worse than on men. The female form is arguably the most beautiful thing on the planet. Why would you embellish it with ink? It's like a gilded lily. Someone else mentioned bumper stickers all over a luxury car. That pretty much sums it up.
    Oh, and "tramp stamps" are the worst.
    I'd go on about what tattoos look like forty or fifty years later, but some of you might be eating lunch about now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos
    I wrote a mytake about them, you should read it
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a34690-tattoo-inspiration

That self promotion though

0|0
    0|0
  • One tattoo is ok, as long as it's something beautiful, and not some skull or snake with blood dripping off it's fangs.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the body type, type of tattoo and where it is put ^^ other than that i consider it like art ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ι like them as long as it is something beautiful. I have two.

1|0
    0|0
  • People have them. It's their body, their prerogative.

0|0
    0|0
  • must be meaningful, and/or fits with the person's body/personality

0|0
    0|0
  • they are ok but i know my own tastes change so i have none coz they dont rub off so easy

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are fine if they are small in size. Too big of a Tattoo is a turn off unfortunately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos look trashy and gives a impression that person is or was not emotionally stable

0|0
    0|0
    • I disagree, I think some do look that way but not all of them. I see where you are coming from about not being emotionally stable now or at one point but I don't think that's always true either. I know plenty of people who aren't emotionally stable without them but others who are fine with them. Just depends on the person

• I fail to understand why someone would want to permanently deface their body in that manner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them and think they are sexy on women

1|0
    0|0
  • Tramp stamps !

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like them myself. Don't understand why people get them. Especially unattractive on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look nice in the right spots on women if they aren't to big

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I love them. I don't care that others don't. Yes I know they are permanent. If you plan on having a career that is super professional don't get them in places that you can't cover. Those are my thoughts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them a lot if they're well done, not the really cheap looking tattoos that don't even have straight lines... you get what you pay for
    static1.squarespace.com/.../...os+arent+good+5.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never get one.
    I believe that my "wants" from today would change tomorrow.
    Tattoo is something permanent (dc about removals).
    I don't watch such thing attached to my skin even when I have become a different person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like them one little bit. I cannot comprehend why someone wants to cover themselves in ink drawings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that some look incredibly stupid but the majority are cool and I'm interested in getting some in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the ones that aren't colourful

1|0
    0|0
  • A definite no no.

1|0
    0|0
  • neutral