What do you think of this dress?

What do you think of this dress?
Also what would you wear over it indoors? So not a coat for outside?

611

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress is nice.

If you are going to buy it online, I heard you could get the size not exact and stuff. Happened here in England.

You should go buy it if you want to.

• Already bought it, they didn't have my size so I bought one below, a size 8 UK, it still fits okay and I'm losing weight anyway so it's fine

• Good to hear, I'm sure you look great in the dress.
      😌💕

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wear it outdoors and wear no coat or anything. But if you need to wear something over the top. Perhaps a black leather jacket
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5b90f8462e.jpg

I've seen the playsuit version. Which I really prefer over the dress! Unfortunately it was wayyyyy to short (if I bent over you could see my underwear) but nonetheless it was really nice!