What do you think of this dress?

What do you think of this dress?
Also what would you wear over it indoors? So not a coat for outside?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress is nice.

If you are going to buy it online, I heard you could get the size not exact and stuff. Happened here in England.

You should go buy it if you want to.

0|0
    0|0
    • Already bought it, they didn't have my size so I bought one below, a size 8 UK, it still fits okay and I'm losing weight anyway so it's fine

• Good to hear, I'm sure you look great in the dress.
      😌💕

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wear it outdoors and wear no coat or anything. But if you need to wear something over the top. Perhaps a black leather jacket
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5b90f8462e.jpg

I've seen the playsuit version. Which I really prefer over the dress! Unfortunately it was wayyyyy to short (if I bent over you could see my underwear) but nonetheless it was really nice!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Not bad. I always find strapless tops and dresses make boobs look scrunched and unshapely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. I always thought strapless things looked weird. I'm more of an oldschool dress kinda dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. You do not need to wear anything over it expect if it's cold rainy outside

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE IT!

0|0
    0|0
  • There's something off about it

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm a big fan

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a nice dress I look it's design it's nice

0|0
    0|0
  • how is the sleeve mechanism realized?

0|0
    0|0
    • If you mean how does it work, the arms are both connected to the top by a tiny piece of elastic

• okay, i see.

• Too revealing

0|0
    0|0
    • Well can't please everyone ay

What Girls Said 5

• I like it. I don't think you need to wear anything ove it, but if you do, it depends on where you're going. If it's more of a fancy event, I'd go for a blazer, and if you wanna go for a more casual look, I'd wear a leather jacket.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it.

1|0
    1|0
  • it is nice

0|0
    0|0
  • looks really cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it.