People of the world, is this girl ugly or beautiful?

people of the world, is this girl ugly or beautiful?

• ugly
    Vote A
  • beautiful
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• She's average 4/10

0|2
    1|0
    • U an average o/10 then. Don't be a d*ck.

• Show All
    • @JadeTea you don't make any sense so I won't argue with you 😂

• @JadeTea thanks!!!

• neither

1|1
    0|0
  • Very cas.

0|1
    0|0
  • very cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly

1|1
    5|0
  • Neutral.

0|1
    0|0
  • neither very average

0|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • average

0|0
    0|0
  • Really not bad 6.5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Average. Not ugly, but not pretty either.

1|0
    0|0
  • average

1|1
    0|0
  • You're decent looking, but that option is not there, so I'm gonna vote beautiful because you're definitely not ugly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• you have a nice complexion, do you have blue eyes? you have naturally curly hair? Sounds nice to me.

I think you can be attractive, depends on the angle of the photo. I mean I am ugly but if I put on my makeup and do my hair a certain way I feel more pretty.

You can work on your body too, that attracts men. Also try looking at fashion magazines and buying fitting clothes, that makes you feel and look more pretty too. good luck

1|0
    0|0
  • Not ugly, not beautiful. And seems to be too young... Is she 13?

0|1
    0|0
    • she is my best friend she is older than 13 but I will not be saying how old. Sorry but thanks for the concern

• She's average, and she can look better but not exactly beautiful, but there's nothing wrong with this. As I always say, average is good enough.

• She's an attractive young lady, who will only get more and more beautiful as she gets older.

1|0
    0|1
  • Ugly and beautiful are two extreme polar opposites.
    I'd say definitely not ugly, but I'd settle for somewhere in the middle, such as decent looking.

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh, neither. Ignoring that she's young and still has time to develop, I definitely wouldn't say she's ugly but I don't find her beautiful either.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's quite attractive if she was really groomed up from head to toe and painted her face like a sweet babydoll.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's Average she's not ugly but not beautiful But she could end up beautiful as she gets older because she still has a lot of developing to go

0|1
    0|0
  • Not ugly, but not necessarily beautiful. Average like a 5/10 or a 6/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I can bet you anything that she's gonna grow up to be stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not ugly, but not beautiful either

1|1
    0|0
  • Plain

0|1
    0|0
  • Too young to judge.

0|2
    0|0
  • Ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • average

0|1
    0|0
  • fuck anyone who says she's ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fine, dear. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted beautiful because I didn't want to vote ugly. I don't find her ugly but I don't find her beautiful either. She's 13 right? When she gets older she might look better. She's average right now, a 5/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very plain, wouldn't call it ugly but I also definitely wouldn't call it beautiful

0|1
    0|0
  • Average, especially for someone who hasn't really done herself up, done her makeup, done her hair etc.

Most women are "average" until they do makeup, do their hair, etc.

This is what Scarlett Johansson looks like before she does herself up: cdn.olwomen.com/.../...nsson-without-makeup-16.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • No girl in the world can be ugly!!! If people say u are. Remind Them that ugly starts with them by saying u. No girl nor boy can be ugly. What do you think tho?

0|0
    0|0
    • @sunnybunny2004 No prob

• Everyone judges by their own standards so in truth it's only their opinion doesn't make it a fact, when one learns to love themselves anot let someone elses words define who they are you'll be frre to be yourself whether people think you are beautiful or not, to answer the question she looks like a normal person and cute.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes