How to look hot for a party?

Hi!
I want to look real hot and dressed up for a party. Usually i would come with knits and just some nice makeup for a party. But i decided i wanted to look real good this time, do you have any inspiration to share?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear a dress that fits your morphology, it is the first step to look good. Play around with sequin, lace, and metallic, you can find these kinds of fabric textures in many party outfits. A dress is always my first choice. If you want to look sexy and feminine then wear a dress, but a jumpsuit is fine for a smaller more casual party. Make sure to go for a fashionable outfit instead of a basic one in order to look original, thus eye catching. For example this is taking the little black dress to a whole other level.
    cache.net-a-porter.com/.../793335_ou_pp.jpg
    I take inspiration from Net A Porter, it is expensive, that's why I take inspiration from it and not actually buy from it. It's an online store for high end clothing, accessories, and beauty products. The dress above is from Net A Porter, and you could find a dress with a similar style from fast fashion stores.
    You can get party look inspiration from this video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX10THtxVo8
    As for beauty, nothing beats natural fresh looking makeup with glow. Avoid heavy makeup, less is more. It's important to go with the right shade of foundation that will give you the "second skin" skin effect, cake-y makeup is unattractive. The key is to look fresh and natural with some glam with the help of lipstick and highlighter.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• Hello there!
    -Wear a padded bra
    -Heels
    -Short dresses and skirts are gold
    -Makeup should be focused on eyelashes, red or pink lips (glossy or matte) and if you want, a smoky eye
    -Tie up part of your hair, so it doesn't get in your way, but part of your nice long hair is flowing on your shoulders
    Hope this helped!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go for a bodycon dress, pair of heels, full face of make up, foundation, bronzer, highlighter, blush, the works, smokey eye, lip depends on a number of factors, and something simple with the hair. let me know if you wants more details. i sell make up so I am pretty good with colours and what not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahh cool, thank you for your answer... About the makeup, i love makeup but i find that if i use all the things like contour, highlighter, concealer it often messes up, im not quite good enough to be able to do that. I would love to look like i made a real effort but with less? Unless im thinking i could end up looking too greasy

• fair enough. In that case skip the contour. I would definitely do the foundation, concealer, and blush though. If you have oily skin and worry about looking greasy I would recommend getting a translucent powder as that will make your face look nice and matte. I have the opposite problem where my skin is too dry. :p

• Ahh okay, thanks 😊

• I wear leather pants or skinny jeans sometimes to parties or a nice dress/skirt

Also, boots

1|0
    0|0
  • smokey eyes!

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't go wrong with a classy, black dress.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes