How to look hot for a party?

Hi!
I want to look real hot and dressed up for a party. Usually i would come with knits and just some nice makeup for a party. But i decided i wanted to look real good this time, do you have any inspiration to share?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear a dress that fits your morphology, it is the first step to look good. Play around with sequin, lace, and metallic, you can find these kinds of fabric textures in many party outfits. A dress is always my first choice. If you want to look sexy and feminine then wear a dress, but a jumpsuit is fine for a smaller more casual party. Make sure to go for a fashionable outfit instead of a basic one in order to look original, thus eye catching. For example this is taking the little black dress to a whole other level.
    cache.net-a-porter.com/.../793335_ou_pp.jpg
    I take inspiration from Net A Porter, it is expensive, that's why I take inspiration from it and not actually buy from it. It's an online store for high end clothing, accessories, and beauty products. The dress above is from Net A Porter, and you could find a dress with a similar style from fast fashion stores.
    You can get party look inspiration from this video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX10THtxVo8
    As for beauty, nothing beats natural fresh looking makeup with glow. Avoid heavy makeup, less is more. It's important to go with the right shade of foundation that will give you the "second skin" skin effect, cake-y makeup is unattractive. The key is to look fresh and natural with some glam with the help of lipstick and highlighter.